We saw

Athena Wayne Pov

I sneaked back inside the manor. I forgot the paper mom gave me back at the gym so, I have to go and get it. When I got inside the gym, I saw Dick on the rings flipping and I went to grab my paper when it was suddenly snatched away. I looked up to see Dick looking at me. Sweat on his forehead, tears stung on his eyes, and his eyes showed sadness.

"Give it." I said as I tried snatching the paper back but he pulled it away from my reach. I can't move too much. I still have a cast on my leg and my arm.

"Athy, please come back. Your father didn't mean to say it. You said it yourself, he was charmspoken." He said and I glared at him.

"I don't want to live with people who don't trust me. Especially my family. Should I even call you my family?" I spat and his eyes looked hurt. I have to admit, I went too far but they don't even give a crap on what I'm saying so it's perfectly fine.

"I'm sorry." He muttered.

"What?" I asked again.

"I said I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let Goddess do her charmspeak on me. I shouldn't have let you get hurt. I should've been there to protect you. I swore that I'll protect you even if it costs my life when we were eight and I broke it. Please, come back." He pleaded and I sighed deeply.

"Sorry won't work on this one." I said before snatching the paper and teleported back to my mansion.

~~~~~

Robin Pov

"Recognized, Robin B02." I stormed inside the cave with my hands clenched into fists and my head bowed down. Athena kept running in my mind. It's been a week since she left and I can still see her at school. But she avoids me and Babs.

"Dude." I heard Wally call out and I stopped walking and looked up to see the team except for Goddess. All of them on casual wear.

"Hey guys! What's up?" I greeted cheerfully and they all frowned.

"We saw." Alex said.

"Saw what?" I asked, confused. They all gave me knowing looks and I finally got it.

"Oh. That." I muttered and they all sighed.

"Rob, we know Batman was charmspoken by--" Wally pointed at Goddess who is sitting by the couch and out of ear shot.

"Her." Artemis finished and I looked away.

"I just want her out." I muttered and as if my prayers were answered, the zeta beam activated.

"Recognized, Batgirl B01." Athena walked in on her Batgirl uniform and stomped towards Goddess. Completely ignoring us.

"B-girl!" The girls tried hugging her but she stepped away and dragged Goddess to the zeta tubes.

"You're not supposed to be here, Demon Girl." She growled as she typed into the keypad of the zeta beam teleporters.

"Let go!" Goddess tried yanking her arm away but, based on my experience, Batgirl's grip is very very tight.

"B-girl?" Wally called out and she sighed. The dragged Goddess inside the zeta tube and let the camera scan her.

"Not recognized, access denied." All of our eyes widened of what we heard. She just deleted Goddess' access.

"What the heck!?" Goddess screamed and Batgirl dragged her outside the cave. We all followed her and she stopped on the green field.

"Superman and Wonder Woman gave me access to delete your ID and remove you from the team. Since Red Tornado and Captain Marvel are busy with the league, they sent me instead." She said in the most monotone voice I've ever heard.

"Not that I'm complaining but why are they kicking her out, exactly?" Artemis asked, folding her arms over her chest.

Athena glared down at Goddess's figure and spoke in a highly modulated voice. "Because she works for the Light." She said. The team gasped at the new information and sent shocked looks at each other. We looked at Athy for more info and she got the message.

"Batman let her join to test all of you, to know if you easy let yourselves be deceived by some pretty face," she said, looking at me. "And it seems like one of you did. And so, disaster comes and ends up here."

"Anyway, I should go send her to the Watchtower." She said, putting handcuffs on Goddess's wrists and locked them on her back.

"I quit the team, too. So, I'll see you when you see me." She muttered before walking off with Goddess.

"WHAT!?"

............................

A/N: Sorry, shortest chapter I ever made 😂