National Movie Fan Club Day

So.

I don't know if you guys know this but one of my early works published on here called The Chemistry of Fiction, is being turned into a short film. We have just left the pre-production stage and we're currently filming now. But, as this project slowly comes to a close, I am going to start working on another new film soon.

And I think you guys are smart enough to put two and two together. Yes, In the Days of Chapstick, Gum and Soda is my next project. I'm aiming for a ten to fifteen minute short but, as you all know, movies are different than the original novels they are based off of.

So think low-budget, think weird and think Avrey because In the Days of Chapstick, Gum and Soda is coming to a Wattpad media side panel near you! I need different ideas, suggestions and your thoughts on what you think the characters would've looked like or any other awkward things the protagonist might've thought or done.

I know most of these decisions are made by the director (moi) but I have a very limited selection of choices I can make since I am not Steven Spielberg. Plus, all my focus and attention is towards TCOF. And also, I love your guys' input! So, if you guys could be the sweetest and give some of your feedback and suggestions from the book! If you guys come up with some good, new ideas, I'll give you a shout out at the end credits and on my profile!

Some questions to consider:

1. What's Avrey's appearance?
2. What should Colin look like?
3. Any other weird things Avrey should get at the store?
4. A new story plot line for Avrey's mother?
5. Do you want to see more of Avrey's family life?
6. How should Avrey write her book?
7. What's the genre for the film?
8. Should Michelle be a bit nicer? Meaner?
9. Instead of a bench, should Avrey have gone to the store?
10. Any other quirky games Avrey and Colin could play together?
11. Should Avrey and Oscar have a more romantic relationship?
12. What does Oscar look like?
13. How about Sonny's appearance?
14. Scrap or create any characters?
15. Should anything else happen in the film that wasn't in the book or is there something in the book that just has to happen in the film?
16. Should there be a new ending?
17. Any ideas for a new conflict?
18. Should Avrey have any other quirky interests? Maybe a religion?

Thanks for the help!