New Friends And Flashback

========================
A/N: BEFORE I START I
JUST WANT TO SAY I AM
SOOOOO SORRY FOR
NOT UPDATING!!!!
========================

Y/N P.O.V

Beep, Beep, Beep, SMACK!!!! You smacked your annoying alarm clock and looked at the time. "7:40 AM!!!!!!" You practically threw off all your covers and ran to your closet, looking for your uniform and as quick as you possibly can you change into the uniform and ran to the bathroom, you quickly fixed your h/l messy c/h hair. You then ran and grabbed your backpack and get your things then quickly run to the kitchen to grab something to eat, you check your phone, 7:50, you had approximately 10 mintues to get to school. You got some toast then ran as fast as you can out the door. You managed to make it to school just before the bell rang. You looked at your schedule and started walking around to find your classroom. As you were walking around when you felt like someone was watching you. You turned your head around, but saw nothing. You were creeped out. "Could this place be haunted?" You questioned. "I can assure you this place is not haunted." A voice giggled. "Huh?" You look to and see a girl with waist-length brown hair right next to you. 'When did she get there?' You thought while jumping a little. ''Your new aren't you?'' She smiled. ''Um yes I am, you returned the smile. ''Anyways what class do you have first?'' She asked. ''Oh ummm....I have class 3-2!!'' You answered. ''Hey we have the same class together!!'' She yelled jumping excitingly. You giggled at this. ''Come on I'll take you their!!'' She yelled then started walking and you followed. "Oh btw my name is Mackenzie but you can call me Mack." She smiled at you.You could tell this is going to be a good day....well at least you hope so. Little did you know that someone was watching your EVERY move!!

???'s P.O.V

As I was walking to class I noticed someone, I have never seen her before. I saw her smile and I blushed. Next thing you know I was following her, watching her every move. I noticed my tail started to sway side to side, usually when this happens it means I love someone......or I am just very happy. Sometimes it's both. Then someone walked pasted her....it was Mike, I caught him look over his shoulder and stared at her. I gritted my teeth and stared at him, I never really liked him, once I had a girlfriend but then he stole her from me!! Okay not really STOLE but she went after him instead, and when she confessed her feelings he denied her.

~Flashback~

"WHAT!!!!" I screamed at her. "I'm sorry I have feeling for someone else." She said calmly. I clenched my fist. "Who is he!!" I tried to say as calm as I possibly can. "It's Mike!!" She said dreamily. "Sorry Jackson...." She said quietly then walked away. Something rushed through my body, something I have never felt before, JEALOUSY!! I quickly but silently followed her. She gave a letter to Mike then ran. He looked at the note, he blushed a little before walking away. I was going to see this.

~After School~

I followed Mike to a cherry blossom tree I heard myths about this, if you confess under this tree on Friday it is guaranteed to accept!! Wait....it's Thursday!! Why is she confessing now?? I have no idea, I saw her confess her feelings......he denied her. She ran away and I saw tears in her eyes. He walked away with his head down.

~TIIIIMMMMEEE SKKKKIIIIPPP~

Once I got home I got a text from my now ex-girlfriend.

(Ex= His Ex J= Jackson)

Ex: Umm hey....are you there?

J: Yes why?

Ex: Could I get back with you??

J: Why on earth would you want me back when you have Mike HUH!!

Ex: Look I know I made a mistake but....plz??

I had a evil idea......

J: Okay....

Ex: Great oh and can I come over today?

J: Oh course!!

Perfect!!

~Couple Minutes Later~

After a couple of minutes I heard a knock on the door. She was here. I opened the door and she walked in. I closed the door and we started to talk. I put on a movie and then snuck of to the kitchen. I grabbed a knife the quietly walked back. "Where did you go?" She asked me not taking her eyes off the screen. "Nothing just when to grab this!!" I said while holding the knife and held it against her throat. I heard her stop breathing for a second. "W-what are y-you doing t-this isn't
f-funny!!" She yelled. "This is what you get for dumping me!!" I yelled the stabbed her multiple times. There was blood every where......that felt....good!!
It was weird, but I better clean up this mess. I cleaned up the blood and disposed of the body. No one will every suspect anything!!

~End Of Flashback~

Ring, ring, ring. The bell rang and I walked to class. Guess I'm going to need my knife!!

YAY FINALLY AFTER LIKE WHAT 200 YEARS I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER!! ALSO I PUT IN A LITTLE FLASHBACK TO SHOW HOW HE BECAME A YANDERE!! BUT ANYWAYS BBUUHH BBYYEE!!!!