Breaking Minds

Mack's P.O.V

I woke up groggy and tired. My vision was blurry. I tried getting up but it felt like something was holding me down. 'Am I paralyzed?' I thought. I was starting to panick. My blurry vision wasn't help either. My heart started beating faster than ever and my breathing was heavy. I then heard someone snicker. "W-WHO THERE!!!" I yelled out. The snickering just continues which started turning into an evil laugh. "IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE!!!" I yelled out again. My vision started clearing which was good. I started observing my surrounding. I saw a couple crates in the corner and that was basically it. I then looked down to see what was holding me down, only to see I was tied to a chair. I started shaking as I realized I was kidnapped. I tried to think back to find out who kidnapped me but it was blurry. Tears started to form in my eyes and I started crying. I then heard footsteps coming towards me. My heart stopped for a second. I blinked my tears away and looked up. I saw...Jackson!! "J-Jackson!?" I yelled. "Hello Mack...how are you?" He asked while giving me a sick smile. "I am tied to a chair........HOW DO YOU THINK IM DOING!!!!!!" I yelled. He just stayed silent. He just walked over to the crates, picked one up, and brought it to where I was. "Now how should we start?" He said while giving me the same sick smile. I gulped.

Y/N P.O.V

RINGGGGGGGGG!!!! 'YES!!!' You thought as your lunch detention over. You grabbed your stuff and ran out the door and to your next class. When you got there you took an empty seat by the window and started to doze off. SMACK!!! You yelp and fell out of you chair and fell on the ground. You looked up and saw the teacher with his ruler on the desk. You gulped and heard some students snicker. "Miss
Y/N I expected you to be listening and doing you work, not sleeping so you struggle with this class!" She firmly said. "Sorry..." You mumbled and sat back in your chair.

~After School~

You excitedly ran out of class to the front gate and saw Mike waving at you. You ran up to him and excitingly said "Hi Mike!!" He giggled a little. "Hey Y/N!" You smiled. "Hey have you've seen Mack by any chance?" You asked. "Actually I didn't see her in my class or at lunch" He replied. "Weird, did she go home?" You questioned. "I don't think so she would usually text me or something telling me she would go home" He said while taking out his phone. "....Nope no messages from her" He said putting his phone back in his pocket. "Hmmm....maybe she's just sick and forgot to tell us?" You questioned. "Maybe..hey do you want me to walk you home?" He asked with a smile. "Of course!!" You smiled back.

~Time Skip Brought By Yandere Love~

You guys chatting while he took you home. "Thanks for taking me home see you tomorrow Mike!" You waved goodbye. "Bye Y/N!" He said as he walked away. You closed the door glad to be home (I just realized that the chapters were all in YOUR FIRST DAY!!) You quickly sped through your homework then plopped on your couch and took a nap........You woke up and checked the time "10:00! Wow I took a long nap!!" You realized you were still in your uniform and decided to take a quick shower then changed into some f/c pjs. You brushed you teeth the headed off to bed.

~The Next Day~

You up to once again your annoying alarm clock! You smacked it so hard you thought it might break! You quickly got ready and checked the time, 7:00 you had quite a while before school started so you made yourself some pancakes and watched some TV when a news flash went on (is that what's it called?) "This just in a corpse was found at Akedemi High School!!" You almost choked on your pancakes. "WHAT!?" You yelled out to nobody. "It was assumed to be a murder but police could not link anyone to the crime!! People should stay safe and wary and report anyone who looks suspicious!! Now back to the weather!!" The guy smiled. You just sat there mouth wide open. "A MURDER!!" You yelled out to again nobody. You were nervous to go to school but had to go anyways even after you texted your mom, told her about the murder and why you were scared to go to school! You sighed and checked the time 7:30. You decided to make your way to school. When you got to school you saw some students here and there and decided to look around for Mike or Mack. You were nervous. You looked around and saw Mack!! "Mack!!" You yelled and waved to her. She was just slumped over with something sharp in her hand. You walked over to her. "Mack is something wrong?" You asked while trying to get her attention. She then looked up at you with no emotion. You then realized that the thing she had in her hand....WAS A KNIFE. "M-MACK!?" You studdered while taking a few steps back. She then jumped on you and tried stabbing you with the knife!! You tried dodging the knife as beat as you could. You screamed for help!! You then felt a sharp pain in your arm, then a boy ran up to you and pushed Mack off of you, you took the opportunity to run and grab the teacher who called the cops, and the cops took her away. Your heart was pounding so hard it felt like it was going to pound out of your chest!! You then went up to the boy and gave him a hug which seemed to surprise him but he hugged back. "Thank you soooo much for helping me I might have died if it wasn't for you!!" You thanked him. "N-no problem!!" He stuttered. You gave him a grateful smile. "Wait aren't you the boy I accidentally bumped into!!" You asked remembering. "U-um yes I-I am!" He answered, a small smile forming on his face. RINGGGGGGGGG!!! The ball rang signaling for students to go to class, even after the incident!! "U-um I have to go bye!!" He said then ran off. "Um bye!" You waved and went to you class.

Jackson's P.O.V

OF COURSE SHE ATTACKED THE WRONG PERSON!! SHE WAS MEANT TO ATTACK MIKE NOT Y/N!! I sighed and went to class, I blushed remembering she hugged me. I then got a text.

( Info~Chan: I | Jackson: J )

I: Hello I just want to tell you I will help you with your plan to get Y/N

J: Who are you?

I: My name is Info~Chan and I know everything and everybody at this school

I: You know EVERYONE at this school?

I: Yes and if you want information on someone just take a photograph of their face and send it to me

J: Why you helping me?

I: I have my reasons

J: Well thanks

I put my phone away. 'This will definitely help!' I smiled mischiefly.

I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING PLZ FORGIVE ME >~< !! And don't worry your gonna get that kiss from Jackson!!

AlSO IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!!

Who do you like more Mike or Jackson?