First Kiss

Mike's P.O.V

I was walking around school when I saw the girl from yesterday. She was really pretty, also I may have a tiny, okay HUGE crush on her. I just can't help it she is beautiful and I can tell she is very nice. I sigh dreamily. "Well, well, well...." I froze. I'd know that voice anywhere. "Braxton" I muttered. My bully!! (NEVER BULLY ANYONE PEOPLE!!!!) "Sooooo...." He started off. I just stood there. I quickly shoved my hands into my pocket and stayed quiet, students quickly started to leave the hallway, they know who he was. "I could tell by the way your sighing that you are in love~" He mocked me. I stayed silent until he grabbed the back of my shirt and turned me around so I was facing him. "Who is it?" He questioned. I didn't reply. "So you want to play that game?" He questioned again then raised his fist at me ready to punch. "Then let's play!!" He yelled. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the impact but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes to see Y/N standing there with Braxton's fist and Braxton's eyes were wide. Y/N then quickly kneed his stomach. He cluched his stomach as soon as her knee made contact with his stomach which made him bend over, she then elbowed his back and he fell on his stomach stomach, groaning in pain. "Don't mess with my friend!!" She yelled at him, I blushed slightly. Students started coming back into the hallway whispering and cheering that Y/N beat up Braxton. But Braxton did not give up, he swung his fist at Y/N feet causing her to fall but I quickly grabbed her before she fell. "T-thanks" She studdered. "N-no problem" I said. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!!" A voice yelled making me jump which caused me to drop Y/N on the floor with an 'oof'. "W-where s-sorry Braxto-" I then was cut off by Y/N. "It was my fault Braxton was being mean and things got outta hand" She said calmly while getting up.  "AND SHE KNEED ME AND ELBOWED ME!!" Braxton yelled. The teacher sighed. "Braxton go to the nurses office, Y/N DETENTION BREAK AND LUNCH, and everyone else get to class!!" The teacher commanded. Every shuffled out of the hallway and went where they were supposed to go. Although Braxton just walking slowly while clutching his stomach. Wow she must be strong if Braxton is THAT hurt.
Just as Y/N was about to leave I did something I never thought I would do, I KISSED HER. "T-T-Thanks for h-helping me!!!!" I thank and with that I ran off with a face so red tomatoes would be put to shame!! But as I was getting to class I felt a like someone was following me. I stopped and looked around but nobody was around me. I shivered then immediately started running again to get to class.

Jackson P.O.V

I wanted to kill that boy SOOOOOOO bad. HE JUST KISSED Y/N!!!!!!!! THAT'S IT HE IS GOING TO DIE SOON NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

~Timeskip To Lunch~

Mack's P.O.V

I was walking around trying to find Mike, what no I am not mad. I AM SHIPPING IT LIKE FED-EX!!!! I was looking for him to ask him what he wants there ship name to be!! But I looked everywhere even the library!! I the looked behind the school to see that man in a hoodie with a boy next to him. I was curious and was watching what he was doing, I then saw him take out a........KNIFE!?!?! He stab the boy then sliced his neck open, blood was dripping from the to boys, I wanted to puke. He then stabbed him multiple times again. I saw him whispering into the poor boy's ear, but I couldn't hear what he said. I then turn to run and tell somebody when a bird flew in front of me which scared me causing me to scream and fall backwards. I saw him look at me then slowly walk towards me. I quickly jumped up and tried to run away but he somehow manage to grab to back of my shirt and turn me around so I was facing him. I gulp I saw a creeping grin on his face. I felt I slight pinch in m and drifted off into a deep sleep......

OKAY OKAY OKAY I KNOW I SAID I WAS GOING TO HAVE JACKSON KISS YOU........BUTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! MACK IS GOING TO HELP JACK IN THE HELP OF SOMEONE!!

CAN YA GUESS WHO??

BUHHH BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

??? P.O.V

I stared at the boy dragging Mack's body. I know he has a crush on Y/N. I know everything. That is why everyone calls me......

OKAY IF YOU DIDN'T GUESS IT NOW THEN RESEARCH IT!!!!

BUHHHH BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!