SPECIAL CHAPTER!! 1,000K SPECIAL

------------------------------
Me: Wow I haven't updated in a long time I should probably update a chapter! *goes on wattpad* NO WAY 1K VIEW!!!!!!! OMG!!!!

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH FOR 1K VIEW!!!! :D I honestly thought when I started this story nobody would read it! So thank you guys so much! So I'm am going to give you guys a sorta side story :D
Oh! Also You, Mack, Mike, and Jackson are in the same college right now!
-------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V

Blood..

.......

Blood everywhere..

.......

And the bodies..

.......

They're everywhere..

.......

I turn a corner into a long corridor..

.......

I'm going to be sick..

.......

There's bodies that spell out "I Love You"..

.......

Why couldn't they have spelt it in blood like a normal serial killer..

.......

But there's no time I need to run..

.......

I don't know where but I'll run as long as I can..

.......

I run into a dorm room and try to open the window 'CRAP!! It's locked!!' I thought. I heard someone walking slowly in the hallway. My heart stopped for a sec but I then ran into the closet.

 My heart stopped for a sec but I then ran into the closet

(Like this but with blood on it :) )

I quietly but quickly closed the closets doors. I carefully looked through the blinds. 'IT'S MIKE!!!!' I thought and smiled, thankfully he was alive! I opened the closet doors. "Mike!" I quietly yelled. He didn't move. "Mike? Are you okay did he get you!" You asked him worried. "No." He said emotionless. "Thank goodness I thought you were hurt or something!!" You told him. He just turned around with a baseball bat and..a knife.....THAT HAD JACKSONS HEAD ON IT!!!!!! "Night, Night Sweetie, I LoVe YoU~" He said creepily and hit you in the head with the bat.

"AHHHH!!!!" You screamed!! Your roommate Mack then jolted up from bed and and screamed a bit to. "WHAT THE HECK Y/N YOU SCARED ME!" She yelled a bit shook. You looked around, you were in dorm.
"O-Oh sorry Mack I just had a nightmare." You asked a bit shaky. "Oh well then that's understandable anyways I'm going to go get ready." She told you. "Okay I'm going to the bathroom" You responded. After doing to your business and washing up a bit your walked out of the bathroom. "Hey Mack what do thi-" You were about to ask a question when you saw the most horrifying thing ever.

Mack in a pool of blood with bloody footprints leaving the room and blood on the wall that spelled out.......

I LOVE YOU

-----------------------
So was that chapter any good? And again thank you SO much for 1K views! But anyways BUHHHH BYEEE!!!!!