Heartbreak

-------------------------------------------
Okay let me explain first you have a boyfriend but you never really talked about him because he went to a diffrent school then you but you still loved him very much.
And continue reading the story to understand more!!

Key:
(Y/N)
(H/C)
(H/L)
(F/F)
(F/C)
(F/D)
(Y/F/F)
(F/M)

Might add more later

---------------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V

It was the weekend and you were sitting on the couch video chatting with your boyfriend buy he seemed a little. "Hey babe are you okay?" You asked him. "Yeah I'm fine." He said while looking behind him. "Babe I got t-" He got cut off by a girl who blond hair and blue eyes walked through the door with a towel on. "Hey babe the shower is broken." She said.

Your eyes widened aswell as his. "WHO'S THAT!!!!" You yelled anger started to boil inside you. "U-UMMM!"
He said. He quickly covered his camera. "BABE GET OUT IM ON THE PHONE WITH MY OTHER SHIT SORRY EXCUSE FOR A GIRLFRIEND!!" He said.

"Well then maybe this will be the perfect time to tell her about US!!" She yelled. Your heart broken into a million pieces. Did he really think that about you. You hung up and type a message saying 'We're through' and threw your phone against the wall. You then curled up into a ball and started crying.

~Timeskip To A Hour Later Brought By Your Tears~

After a hour of crying you went and got a carton of (f/f) ice cream. You got a text from your mom that she went out on a business trip and won't be back for a week and your dad won't be home until tomorrow from your now broken phone. You would have to ask your dad for a new one. You turned on the TV and started watching (f/m). You paused the movie in the middle of it and went to the bathroom.

Once you were done using the bathroom you started washing your hands then looked up in the mirror and saw someone behind you. You gasped and looked behind you but nobody was there. You shook it off and thought it was your imagination. You opened the door and saw the guy there. You stumbled backwards and fell on the floor.

"W-who are you?!" You yelled and started crawling backwards. He started walking near you hood on and head down. You stood up, mustered up all the courage you had, pushed him to the side and ran down the stairs to the door. You tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. Crap!!

You looked behind you and he was right there!!! You gulped. "W-WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!!!" You yelled demanding a answer. He crept closer to you and he leaned towards your ear. "He broke your heart didn't he?" He whispered.

"W-what??" You questioned. "Did he break your heart!" He said a little louder this time. "M-My boyfriend? Or my e-ex boyfriend?" You asked. Was he talking about him? "Yes!" He said.

"Yes....he did." You whispered near tears. "That's all I needed to know." He said. He then did something you didn't think he would do. HE KISSED YOU. You blushed bright red.

He pulled away and left through a window. You stood there for about five minutes, frozen in shock. You then decided to finish your movie. After you finished the movie you decided it it was time to go to sleep. You changed into your pjs and went into a deep slumber.

"He will never break your heart again my sweet sweet (Y/N)."

------------------------------------------
Sooooo how did you like the chapter? I decided to do a chapter where you boyfriend cheated on you the the rest of the stuff you know. I feel like this chapter was bad but let me know if it was!!

But anyways BUHHHH BYEEEEEE!!!
-----------------------------------------