Food Containers

Alexandria's POV

I put the lid on the container and store it in the fridge knowing that he would come home and eat sometime later. Washing the utensils, I grab an apple and go up to my room.

I walk in the second my phone rings, I pick it up and on the other side is my best friend Riley.

"Hey Alex!" I heard her chirpy voice on the other side.

"Hey Riley." I greet her, going towards my shelf to get a book. Settling on my bed, I start reading the book I chose.

"So how's the situation with Mr Tall, Dark and Handsome?" She asks me.

"Nothing has changed." I replied. This Mr Tall, Dark and Handsome is none other than Eros Quinson, my husband. I was thrown in an arrange marriage with him,6 months back. He didn't want to do it and neither did I.

But we were forced to, me by my parents and him by his company's position. He wanted my parents to fund him and my parents wanted me wed off, so bam! We were thrown in a loveless marriage.

"I will not get married!" I finally had an outburst, I threw the dress that was in my arms. "I love Jace and you are making me leave him!" Today was supposed to be the best day of my life.

It was my wedding, but not with Jace.

"You know just as much as I do, that Jace is an asshole. He does not treat you right!" My mum raised her voice.

"Well atleast he loves me!" I shout back.

"He does not. Because if he did love you, he wouldn't have left with Leila two days back." Riley entered. I stare at her in shock. She passes me her phone on which are pictures of Jace and Liela, my friend, being so cozy.

I drop the phone in disbelieve. This can not be happening. It just can't. And because of that I decided to fucking get over him. So I married Eros.

Biggest mistake of my life. Well second biggest, first being loving Jace.

"Earth to Alex." I snap back to the voice, remembering that Riley was on the phone.

"Yeah, sorry. I zoned out." I apologized and kept the book aside. Putting the phone on speaker I get up to change my clothes. "So how's life?"

"You would not believe what happened today. Jayson freaking Reynold asked me out." She gushes. He was her high school crush and now at the age of 24 he finally asked her out.

"So when is the date?" I ask her, removing my button up shirt and pulling over a extra sized tee shirt. And then putting on my pajamas.

"Tomorrow. 2 in the afternoon." She replied.

"It's 11 already. Go get some sleep, you will need to wake up early to decide on a dress." I suggest and she agrees and cut the call. I hear the main door open and close. And then after ten minutes another door being open and shut right next to mine.

Eros and I lived in a penthouse, which had 3 rooms, a gym, a kitchen, three bathrooms, and two halls. It was far from the main city to give us privacy.

Well having a millionaire as a husband has its own ups and downs.

Once I am sure that his door is actually shut, I come out of my room and go towards the kitchen. Opening the fridge I see the container gone. I sigh in relief.

He never talked when I was around, never wanted to see my face and he had made it clear on our wedding night.

"Listen Alexandria, this is the last time I want to see you, after this do not cross my way. We might live in the same house but never think that we have something between us. We might be married but I will never consider you as my wife. We might pushed together on the same path but we have no future together. Remember that." Eros said the second we entered the house.