Couple Breaker

Mildly Mature

Seina's POV

"I have a new costumer." Quinn passes the a couple of pictures to me. I take them from his hands. Going through it I see a couple, who looked so very in love.
The guy was very charming, with his black hair and green eyes. While the lady looked gorgeous, with ginger hair and grey eyes.

"Justin McLean and Skylar Grent, both 26 year old. Skylar's father wants them to break up. They have been in a relationship since 3 years and live together. Mr Grent thinks that Justin might propose soon, which would make his company's name drop down, since Justin is practically his employ. And he wants you break them up in this month."

"A month? Unlikely."

"Skylar's birthday falls in a month and that is when Mr Grent thinks Justin will pop the question."

"So I have no choice? What am I supposed to do first?" I ask Quinn.

"You are going to join Grent&Sire Co. and work along with Justin. You know the rest. Also you start tomorrow. Here is a list of his likes and dislikes along with Skylar's. You're identity is Layla Seina Paige." He hands me a file. 

"See you later Q." I send a flying kiss towards him and leave. 

I know exactly what to do to make men change their minds, doing this job since 4 years. I go through his bio while sitting at the backseat of a cab. 

Justin.
Likes

Red wines, Museums, Cats, Work, EDM, coffee. Loves the colour Blue. Joint Families.

Dislikes

Movies, Darkness, Socializing.

Skylar
Likes

New technology, dog lover, shopping, R&B, Movies, Nuclear families.

Dislikes

Red wine, cats, EDM, smell of coffee.

"Okay this is easy." I say to myself. Since they share enough differences, I want to see what actually keeps them together.

---------------

"Hi." I greeted shyly, adjusting my blue top properly and sitting on my chair. So I start my work.

"Hey. New here?" Justin asked. His voice was very smooth, and his features well defined.

"Yes. Layla Paige." I offer my hand. He shakes it with his.

"Justin McLean." He pulls away his hand fast enough. Loyal, I see. Let's take this slow. But I only have a month and half. My phone rings and the new ringtone blares, I see Justin's eyes light up a little. I pick up the call.

"Hello?" I question.

"You met him?" I hear Quinn's voice.

"Yeah. I settled well."

"Good. Work on getting acquainted with him."

"Thank you, dad." I cut the call with a smile on my face.

"Your father?" He asked.

"Yeah. Mum and him we're worrying about me." I adjusted my fake glasses.

"Oh, so it's only you and your parents?" He asks. Interested in my life, huh? Maybe he was just being nice. But I don't care as long as it works in my favour.

"No. We live in a joint family. My three aunts and uncles with us 13 cousins. But I came here for work." I lied, with a dreamy smile on face as if they actually excisted.