Unrequited Love pt2

"No." I whispered, taking a step back. "No, no, no, no, no. This is not happening." I pick up my phone and talk to her, I need to know more. "Don't fucking play with me Misty." I said, my voice as hard as steel, melted steel.

"I am not joking. Venus, Reece left me a month later, to search for you. I was blinded to never notice it, heck, he was fucking stupid. He left to search for you. Talked to everyone, your step mom almost gave him your address. But since he isn't with you, I think he gave up. But I am happy, that you called me. Let's catch up someday, you should meet Matt."

I didn't listen much, it was rude, I know. After reassuring her that I will call her later, I cut the call. The rest of the day, I cried and slept. 6 fucking years of distance, and I still couldn't get over him.

-------------------------------

The door bell woke me up. I didn't want to get up. I wanted to sleep, so I slept. But the person didn't seem to be leave anytime soon. So I got up, pulled on my robe and tie my hair in a bun, all while going towards the door. I open the door with a grunt, my eyes still half shut. 

"What?!" I look up. And the world stopped. It was my electricity bill. Just Kidding. It was worst than any shock, note the pun.

"Venus." He smiled, and my world lighten up, note the second pun. He hugged me and it felt like a 100 watt shock. Note the third pun.

"Hey." I hugged Reece back. The thing was that no matter what I was never awkward in front of him, I was a fucking klutz. And this time was no different, since I was short and he was tall, I held his neck, making me slip and him falling on me. I know that this is a dream so enjoy it while it lasts. 

I laughed and he seemed shocked that I acted so casual. "Dream seems like a reality. I wouldn't be able to do this in reality so...." I slammed my lips on his. I could feel the warmth of his body on me, as well a little of his weight. This definitely didn't feel like a dream. 

I have seen this dream so many times, and every time he stops me here, but today he kisses me back, with the same passion as me. We break apart after a few minutes. 

"Not a dream." He got off me, and pulled me up. He pinched me. 

"Ouch." Then my eyes widened. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What the fuck did I just do?" I move back. 

"Hey Venus." He held me by my shoulders, but this time I wasn't going to listen. I pushed him.

"Oh no! Not again. Don't Venus me. You can't come back again, hold the door open for me, get me coffee everyday, help me with my work or drop me to work. You can't pretend to like me. You can't walk into my life being the handsome asshole you are. You can't be a hurricane, messing up my life." I started of strong, but now I was breathless. "You can't make me fall for you again. You can't break me again. So leave Reece. Go find your princess, cause I am anything but. I am not even worth a-"

"Venus!" He stopped me. "Listen to me. I never pretended. I was blind. I never meant to break you." He pulled me closer to him, his hands cupping my cheeks. He wiped away that betraying tear. "You are right. You were never a princess. You are a Queen. My Queen, so let me show you what you are worth of. The best is what you deserve, not what I made you go through. So give me a chance. A chance, to show what I have become."

" Of course you know exactly what to say." I put my hands up, "See God! Why make him so perfect?" I look at Reece. "Can I do something to you?" I ask him. Thinking that I would do something, he nods. I take my aim,

and punch him right in the jaw. 

"Ouch, that hurt. Ou!" I held my hand close to my chest, he held his jaw with concern.

"Are you fine?" He held my hand in his and blows softly on it. I pull my hand back.

"Shut up. Just keep shut." I glared at him, this was very hard for me, but I had to do this. I know what my answer will be, but I had to make him suffer. "Why didn't you speak before? You know, it broke me every time I saw you with Misty. You just used her, because you didn't know what you felt. You are an idiot......but I am the bugger idiot. So I give you one chance to make it right. Treat me well. Show me something I didn't know about you. Make me love myself. And-" He stops me by kissing me.

"I agree to everything. I love you."

--------------------------

I think that is a good ending.

Love, Milk
xoxo