Chapter 1: Thoughts

It has been a year since you broke the barrier you were 19 when you broke the barrier after getting on the surface you decided to live with Asgore because you felt bad for him and you think that he deserve a second chance. At first he says no because he think he doesn't deserve it but you insisted on it. He agree after you keep saying he deserves better but he wanted to live as friends which you were ok with. As you were getting ready for the day when Asgore knock on the door "Howdy (y/n) can i come in" "sure" you said. Asgore came in and see you "are you ready (y/n)?" "yeah just wait for a sec" as you said putting on your shirt. "ok" as Asgore walks out of the room. As he walks out of the room and back to his room he starts to feel his heart beating fast. Asgore thought to himself "Oh (y/n) your so hot" as he see a bulge begin to form in his pants. "not now Asgore not now he doesn't know how you feel about him now's not the time to be like this but...i can't let him see me like this" as he runs to the bathroom to hide himself. As you walk out of the room you hear Asgore talking to himself in the bathroom you walk over and ask him "Asgore are you alright" Asgore says "yeah just thinking about stuff" you thought nothing of it and said "ok" as you walk downstairs. Asgore got out of the bathroom and walk downstairs "ok (y/n) ready to go" "yup" as you got up from the chair and put on your shoes and walk to the front of the door. "lets go"as Asgore open the door you both walk out but then you forgot something then you look at Asgore "Oh Asgore i forgot something let go get it really quick" then Asgore look at you with a patience smile "Ok i won't be going anywhere" you then run back upstairs and got the thing you need and walk out and you see Asgore waiting for you "Ok got it" then Asgore said "Good lets go" and Asgore locks the door you both walk to the car and you and Asgore got in the car. Asgore started the car and says "ready?" "Yeah" as you and Asgore Drove off to the flower Store.

(Hey Guys this the first time i am writing a X reader Fan Fiction that is why this chapter is short but it will be longer i am still learning how to write these so give me feedback and how well i did well see you all later.)