Chapter 5: A Surprise

We were driving to the park "(y/n)" Asgore called to me "Yes Asgore" I asked "Do you like girls?" Asgore ask me "No why" I said Curiously. "Oh ok" Asgore went back to being quiet I was wondering why was he asking me that, I can't stop wondering "does he like me or is it something else" I thought to myself. We arrive at the park I got out and looked up the sun was really bright I walked over to Asgore "Ready?" I said to Asgore
"I'm ready lets go" As we walked.
2 hours passed me and Asgore were walking and talking about flowers and other things. "Hey (y/n)" Asgore said "Yes" I said looking at him "D-do you like guys?" Asgore looked away embarrass from the question "I-i do" I turned my head around my face was red "Why is he asking?" I thought to myself something was going on with Asgore "H-hey lets go back" I said my face still red from the question "Sure lets go back" As we walked back he hold my hand "HE'S HOLDING MY HAND!" I thought to myself, my face turn to bright red now my heart is pounding fast.

(Asgore POV)

"I'm holding (y/n) hand I'm holding
(y/n) hand!!" I said out loud in my mind as we walked back to the car "H-hey Asgore" (y/n) said "Y-yes" I said nervously "Y-you can let go now" As i see (y/n) face and looked over we were at the car already "dang it I was hoping it longer" I thought to myself. I let his hand go and walked over to the driver's seat and we both got in there was silence I start the car and we drove home. As we were going home my bulge grew "Not now...." I thought to myself we were home at last, we got out and I unlocked the door and we got inside I was going to prepare dinner. As the night go on I couldn't stop thinking about (y/n) his hand was so warm. "Hey Asgore" I look up to see (y/n) "Yes (y/n)?" I didn't notice he was here when did he get here. "I wanted to thank you for today it was fun" (y/n) blushing "No problem it was fun" I said "I'm going to bed now good night" he said "good night (y/n) sleep well" but before he go he lean closer and kissed my cheek. (y/n) ran upstairs I froze "he...kissed..my..." I thought to myself.

((Y/n) POV)

I ran upstairs and close my bedroom door I jump on my bed "Oh my god" I said "I can't believe I did that" I was feeling happy yet crazy. I rolled aroung my bed I couldn't sleep I kept thinking about it. I wanted to be with him as I slowly fell asleep.

(Hey I'm done this chapter Sorry it was short it is really hard to think of ideas when you have alot of stuff you need to do but I'll continue to do my best
-DragaCraft)