Chapter 8 Part 2: Unexpected Day

We got into the car, and headed for the grocery store. The first half of the ride I was staring at Asgore studying his facial features. He looked so fluffy and handsome. As I was staring at him I felt his strong hand on my lap and he gently gave it a squeeze turn his head around and smiled at me before looking back at the road with his hand still on my lap. I slide my hand underneath his and it was warm and nice it felt heavenly. His fur is so soft, Asgore is like an irresistible ball of fluff I just want to stuff my face in his chest. Just thinking about that makes me blush and my heart race good thing he cant keep his eyes off the road or I'll be really embarrassed. After the long drive and thinking of Asgore we arrived at the grocery store, we got off and he went to grab a cart while I look at his back so big... I just want to...... I shake my head not thinking about what I want to do with him and turn my head to avoid looking at him. I then grab the paper that shows what's on discount. "AH!" I screamed as I felt two big hands grab my hips I look behind and see Asgore. "Sorry for scaring you (Y/N)" Asgore said giving me a apologetic look "It's ok" giving him a smile, he smiled back at me and we went inside the store. 

"So what do we need again (y/n)?" While Asgore is scratching his head. "Did you already forget" I looked at him sigh he tends to forget these things maybe because it's due to his age if he ever ages that is or he is just like this "Well I'll just grab the stuff off the list while you push the cart for me" I started walking to what we needed "Ok" he said panicked as he pushes the cart fast trying to catch up to me. After a bit of walking around we are down to the last item on the list "let's see it is right, Ah over here" as I grab the last thing and put it in the cart "Ok Asgore were done let's go back to the ca-" as I turn around Asgore was gone "umm Asgore where did you-.....AH!" I jump as I felt a big hand grab my butt. "I turn my head to see Asgore with a smirk and lustful eyes "what are you-" before I get to finish my question he tighten his grip on my butt "What a soft and amazing thing we have here, I couldn't stop staring at it the whole time I had to grab it since no one is around" I gave him a look "we can do this at home not in public what if someone comes or there is cameras" then his face turn smug "well who cares your mine and the king always gets what he wants" I quickly get his hand off my butt "well your highness you are going have to wait" as I grab the cart and started heading to the check out, but I can still feel like he is smirking to himself while looking at me. 

We arrived at the check out and as we are putting the items in a bag I see someone familiar yet different as I stare at the person longer my past starts following me back "is that.....it can't be" my words trail off the more I stare at the person "(y/n)? Who are you staring at?" Asgore gave me a confused look and his eyes went to who I was staring at, and as I was staring the person turned around "(y/n)........." The person stared at me in shock and surprise "Dad......" I trailed off that one word as I remember everything that happened before falling into the underground. "It can't be I thought you were dead...." My "dad" said as he walked closer as he was about to give me a hug I walked back not wanting a hug from him. "So that's your dad (y/n)" Asgore said breaking off the silent wave that came "well he was my dad" I said as my words started to turn into venom "what do you mean was I am still your father (y/n) don't you remember who took care of you when you were young" I stared him down as he said those words "what do you mean take care of me every time you come home from work you find every little thing to mad about and beat me until you were satisfied!" I yelled back luckily no one is in the check out so no one but the three of us could hear "HE DID WHAT NOW!?!?!" Asgore said loudly surprised and shock "Who is this (y/n) what did I tell you about hanging out with strangers"

 "WELL THIS STRANGER IS HIS LOVER WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YELLING AT HIM" Asgore's voice booms loudly as I see anger pouring into him "LOVER!?!? NO IM NOT ALLOWING IT IM STILL HIS DAD I CAN STILL MAKE HIM DO AS I SAY" I looked at him in anger "YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO AS YOU SAY IM MY OWN PERSON" I yelled at him "WELL YOU DEFINITELY FAILED AS A FATHER IF YOU LET YOUR CHILD FALL DOWN A HOLE ON A MOUNTAIN AND APPARENTLY BEATING HIM" Asgore progressively gets angrier "I ALREADY TOOK CARE OF HIM MORE THEN HALF HIS LIFE SO IM NOT ONLY HIS LOVER IM HIS DADDY" Asgore voice booming. Wait did he say he's my daddy "WHAT!?!?!" This person who is my "dad" yells out in disbelief and disgust. "I think you should leave before it gets worse when he gets angry he won't listen to reason" I gave this man a warning without hesitation he left with a puff before saying "You are my son and I will not allow this mark my words I will do whatever it takes to take you back" and he left.

I sighed and stood there what seems to be like forever wanting to forget what just happened then I feel a tight embrace from Asgore "don't worry (y/n) I won't let him lay a finger on you, your safe as long as I'm here" he said tightening his grab "that's great Asgore can you let go your grip is starting to hurt" I say as he lets go a says a sorry. As I get everything and headed out back into the car and loaded the stuff off and went in the car I have a big sigh looking out the window. "Are you ok (y/n)?" Asgore say with concern "I'm fine..." I say forgetting the events that just happened "let's go home" I held Asgore's hand tightening my grip on it "Yeah lets" Asgore say smiling as he starts the car. "So what's this about you being my daddy??" I say as we drive back home "Sorry I got so heated back there" as he sighed "ok" I say looking at him "Why you asked do you want me to be your daddy " he said with a smirk added with hint of lust "well.....I don't know" I trailed off questioning why I asked. "Don't worry I'll show you what a daddy can do" as he grab my thigh. Sigh here we go again I say in my mind as we drive back home.

(SORRY IF I HAVEN'T BEEN ON A LOT HAPPENED AND LIFE I DON'T KNOW WHEN ILL UPDATE AGAIN.....

ALSO WONDERING SHOULD I CHANGE THE X READER ASPECT AND INSTEAD HAVE THE READER BECOME AN ACTUAL CHARACTER, COMMENT YES OR NO AND UNTIL THEN)