Chapter 6: Ask out?

It has been a week since the thing you did you were still thinking about it as you were working at your job which was a supplies store. Your manager was talking to a customer while you organized and put stuff back to were there suppose to go, your friend walks up to you who also works here "Hey (y/n) how was your date with Asgore"  she smirk. "It wasn't a date Snow" I rolled my eyes. "Sure it wasn't" she patted my back "Ok tell me if you ever need help with your dates with Asgore" she smirk and walk away "It wasn't a date!" I blushed. 

After finishing everything you went inside the staff room, getting ready to leave and you receive a text "Huh? It's Asgore" looking at your phone "Hey (Y/N) it's me Asgore I want to ask you something when you get Home" he wants to ask me something? I wonder what he needs to tell me? I wave goodbye to my coworkers and leave to catch the bus. As I got on the bus and waited for my stop I was wondering what he needs to tell me. 30 mins pass and I was at my stop I got off and walked home. As I arrive home I open the door and saw Asgore pacing back and forth. "Asgore I'm home" and then Asgore jumped being surprised that I arrive home without him noticing. "Oh um hi (Y/N) how was work...?" I knew something was bothering him he always gets nervous when something bothers him but I act normal pretending I don't notice it "It was good do what did you want to talk to me about?" Putting my stuff away "Oh um...can we go to the kitchen?" Asgore said while playing with his thumbs "Sure" walking over to the kitchen with him. We sat down and he was even more nervous then he was before. "So...Um... (Y/N) I wanted to say something that I've been wanting to say for a long time..." I stared at him "Ok" that was all I can say for some reason "(Y/N) I um...love you I can't stop thinking about you and I really wanted to be with you and I want to do things with you so I was wondering IF YOU WOULD GO PUT WITH ME!!!!" I just stared blankly at him did I hear him right did he just confess to and asked me out at the same time..."Uhh..." I couldn't say anything my mind was racing with many thoughts "it's ok take your time I know it's probably a lot to take in" I didn't know what to do or say. "Asgore...." I said "Yes..?" Screw it damn everything I wanted to tell him how much I feel for him "I love you too I wanted to be with you for a long time..." Asgore just stared at me with the same expression I had "You do..." I was asking myself am I ready for all this... yes I was ready "Ok yes I want to go out with you". He stared at me for a second and then he gave the biggest smile I have ever seen "Really!!" I smile back at him "yes really" he grab my hips and lift me up "Yay I'm so happy" he said smiling. "Is there anything else I need to know" I said Asgore blushed "I kinda jerk off to you when your gone" I stared at him and I grab him and kissed him best kiss ever. I feel like he got hard from that. "Um... (Y/N) can we do it I can't hold it anymore..." Yes I get to have his big cock in me I said in my mind "yes we can I want you in me~~" Asgore lift me high up like a bride "Let's get to it then~~" he said in a flirty way and he carried me to his bedroom and it was time for me to prepare for what is to come.

(I finally updated the story SORRY FOR BEING AWAY FOR A BIT (more like a long time...) don't worry I'm back at making the story hope it was good for you guys and next chapter is going to be a hot and loving scene and with that I sign out bye bye)