Chapter 2: The Flower Shop

As you and Asgore were driving you both were talking about flowers and other things. As you both arrive at the parking lot of the flower shop as Asgore park the car you and Asgore got out of the car and walk to the flower shop. As you walk in the shop you and Asgore walk to different parts of the store it was really big because it had tons of flowers and gardening supplies. You went to look at the lily's because it's your favorite type of flower (after Golden flowers). As you look at the lily's you saw Asgore beside you "Gah" you said as you jumped "Oh sorry (y/n) i didn't mean to scare you" Asgore saying that with a sorry look "No it's ok i get jumpy when someone is beside be looking at me it's fine" you said "Oh ok i got everything ready to go home?" Asgore saying as he grab the cart "Yeah lets go" You said walking with him. As you saw him paying for the flowers and gardening supplies you thought to yourself ("Man he's hot I wish i can tell him how i feel about him") as you sigh letting it go thinking that he would never go for someone like you. As you and Asgore walk out of the huge Flower Shop you help Asgore with the flowers and got back into the car and you and Asgore went back home. You help him unload the stuff from the trunk and into the house and after that you walk into your room and lay down on your bed thinking about Asgore and how much you really love him you thought to yourself again ("Asgore i love you so much i want to be with you forever") and then you fell asleep.

(Asgore POV) 

I was done putting everything away and went upstairs and I saw (y/n) sleeping on his bed "Oh (y/n) is cute when he sleeps" as i tuck him in bed "sweet dreams (y/n) as i kiss him on the forehead. I walk out and go into my room "OMG i kiss (y/n) on the forehead" when i just thought of what i just did "I love you (y/n)" as i fell to sleep thinking about him. 

(Hey guys i finish the Second chapter i was really happy when people read this thank you to people who read this don't worry There will be more so stay tuned for that and thank you for reading this and comment and give me feedback THANKS AGAIN)