About Rain White

Let me tell you a little bit about myself, my name is Rain White. Some people say I have a weird name, but I actually like it. My parents named me Rain because I was born in a middle of a thunderstorm. My mom tells me I made no sound when she gave birth to me, which worried them. From the photos I looked at I was really small, which again worried them but I have to admit it was a little strange. Anyway I'm rambling on a little bit, I am 18 years old and stand at 5ft. I'm a little small for my age but to be honest I don't care. I was born small and I'm going to die small. Sad I know but I really don't see myself getting any taller, I've been 5ft for the past three and a half years.

When I was growing up people kept calling me strange because I have white hair. My dad told me when I go to school, when children ask what colour my hair is I have to say really light blonde. Me being young and always wanting answers I asked my dad "why?" and he replied with "because I don't want people picking on you or calling you 'strange', plus we have to keep what we are a secret". Me being the perfect daddy's girl did what he said. The children and teachers must have believed me because when I told them that "my hair is so light it looks white" they never asked again. There is one normal thing about me though, and that's my dark blue eyes, because of my complexion I earned the nick name 'Angel'. It was only my parents that called me that, but now the whole pack does as well, but they have all realised now I'm far from being an Angel.

I'm the only child in the White family. I don't really mind it but it can be lonely, especially when I'm home alone, but thank fully I have such awesome friends, so they come round to keep me company. I have three best friends. We have literally been together from the beginning. Our moms are best friends, which again is awesome. My dad didn't like me being best friends with them at the beginning but I think that's because they're boys. He always asks me to make friends with girls, don't get me wrong I do try, but it never works. Let's just say they are only friends with me to get at my boys. I may sound possessive of them, but I'm not. Trust me. Lock them in a room with a girl and within five minutes they would have the girl's clothes off and taking her to "Heaven" as they say. Man whores. Thankfully that doesn't happen to me, they have tired it before saying they would be "gentle" and "give me the time of my life", but then I just show them my knife collection. Told you I was far from being an Angel.

Maybe I should have told you this at the beginning but I am far from being human. I am actually in fact a werewolf. Shocked, well you should of seen it coming, I mean come on I have white hair. For those of you have guessed, go get yourself a cookie, but not mine. Go near mine and I will cut your finger off, or hand, whichever you prefer. Okay maybe I lied to you, yes I am a werewolf but I am only half of one. My mom is human where my dad is a fully grown possessive as hell Alpha Werewolf. Yes my dad is an Alpha making me the Alphas daughter. Anyway back to the storey I was about to tell you. My dad fell in love with my mom, they went to high school together and as you can tell they absolutely hated each other. Yes they hated each other, which was quite funny from some of the stories I heard. I remember the time my mom told me that she stared at him in gym class because he had his top off, and she made sure to tell me how 'sexy he looked'. I remember telling her to keep that image in mind because he doesn't look like that now. That comment earned me a laugh from mom and a slap at the back of the head from my dad. Anyway back to the storey when my dad notice she was looking he asked her "like what you see", she replied with "that doctor must have done a terrible job with putting in place your fake six-pack, it's all over the place and that fake tan, girl, it seriously isn't working out for you". I laughed so much that my sides literally ached for the rest of the day.

Amongst all that hate, dad finally made the move on her at their prom. From what he and mom told me, dad got really jealous and his wolf, Cody, got really mad. Mom told me one minute she was dancing with her date and the next, she was staring at a rather sexy, toned butt. Her words not mine. From that moment they have been in love ever since. It makes me think I want that kind of bond with someone who would accept me for who I am.

Maybe I should tell you a little bit more about Werewolves. We don't have our mates chosen for us by the wolf goddess. That means no looking into each other's eyes and then 'BANG' your whole life and world is complete because of them. I wish it was like that and then werewolves from another pack wouldn't look at me weird because I'm half werewolf. I mean seriously there's nothing wrong with being half werewolf, is their? It's quite funny when that happens though because my dad and my three best friends growl at them. Seeing their scared expressions makes my day. Don't get me wrong I can fight my own battles, but sometimes there are days when I get really tired. That's because my werewolf side wears out my human side. On bad days I have to make my friends carry me everywhere and do everything for me. I hate it when I feel weak, but it can't be helped.

By fighting my own battles, I mean how I say it. I am trained to kill hunters and rouges with samurai swords, small throwing knives, guns and my fists. Don't underestimate me because I'm small and a half breed, I will kick your ass. My dad made me train because I'm not as strong as the others and I'm more likely to be taken by hunters or rogues. So I'm fully trained on what to do if that happens.

I'm going to stop talking about myself now because I'm tired of telling you all about me. So I'm going to get on with my storey of how I managed to get stuck with mating to the scariest, strongest, most feared Alphas of all time.