Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I've been staring at the door where Alpha Black disappeared through for the past five minutes. Why am I in his corridor, and what does he mean by 'If you need help just come and find me'? Why the hell is he acting this way? I need to phone Zack, I'm too nervous to leave this room and Zack seems to know a lot about this pack. I walked over to my suitcase and got out my phone and started dialling Zack's number.

"Rain, can you phone later I'm kind of sleepy at the moment" oh so he is allowed to wake me up but i'm not allowed to wake him up. Well I see how that is then.

"Fine then, I won't tell you that Alpha Black has put me into a room in his corridor and his room is opposite mine!" I got to admit I do feel guilty for growling that out to him but come on, I'm freaking out here. I think you might do the same.

"Wait, what?" he said taking a few deep breaths. I think I might have shocked him a little. "You're in the Alphas corridor? What did you two get up to?" I swear to God the next time I see that boy I'm going to chop his baby makers off. Can't he hear that I'm freaking out.

"Zack if I wanted sexual comments I would of phoned the twins but I am freaking out here. I thought you said he had a mate. Do you know what might happen to me if he does. This woman could be a sumo wrestler for all I know" I said taking a deep breath trying to calm my heart and nerves, but as you can tell it's not working. Next thing I know I heard Zack's laugh. Well I'm glad he finds this funny. "Zach, if all you are going to do is laugh at me I am going to put the phone down and the next time I see you, I'm going to kill you. Let's see you laugh at that in the next life!" I growled.

"Okay, okay clam down Angel. Take deep breaths okay" I did as he said breathing in the cold air in my room. "He isn't mated to a sumo wrestler as you put it. To make it clear to you, because I have a feeling this isn't going in that tiny head of yours, he isn't mated". To be honest I don't know whether to be happy about that or scared. "But" he said carrying on "it looks like he has taken an interest in you" he says carefully.

"No, no that's not happening. He probably looked at me and thought 'abnormally small she wolf, I'll keep her close to protect her'. Oh my heavens, he thinks I'm weak just because I'm small and haven't shifted. Maybe I should find him with a knife attached to my leg and a gun in my hand" I said angrily. Here I am thinking he may be nice, but no he thinks I'm weak. I'll show him.

"Angel before you go into his office to kill him maybe you should consider that he may want to mate you. I mean if I was into girls I would so do you" that comment made me giggle and lie down on my bed. Taking a deep breath I started to calm down. Neither of us said anything for a while, but it can't be true. He can't want to mate me. "Angel. Please don't do this to yourself. I know what you are thinking. I can tell from how calm you are now. You are insecure because of what all the other wolves do when they see you. You are beautiful. I know you have always thought nobody would want you because you're a half-breed, hell I think that's the main reason why you train so hard. You want somebody to see you as a strong person and not a weak freak" I had to laugh at that. It true though, I've always wanted a mate but every time some wolf sees me, they look at me like a freak. He is also true when he says I train so hard. It's because when someone looks at me wrong or makes a nasty comment I want to be able to beat them up. Making them think of how strong I am, Is that too much to ask for?

"Rain, if you are that worried about it why don't you go to his office?" That's actually not a bad idea. I think I might. "Do me a favour as well Rain" he said before I could answer his question. "Don't take your knives and guns" he said jokingly.

"I'm taking them with me. I mean what would happen if little old weak me gets attacked in the corridor" I said innocently.

"You will beat the shit out of them with your fists. I mean it Rain don't take your weapons" I just laughed at him and put the phone down on him before he could say anything else. Zack should know by now I don't pay attention to what he says. I got up off my bed putting my phone on the side.

I walked over to my suite case and opened it up. I grabbed my silver knife and strapped it to my leg and undone my hair and brushed through it putting it up into a high pony tail. If I am going to throw I knife at him, I need my hair out of the way to see where I'm throwing it. Once I had finished putting on everything I needed I walked towards the door and stepped outside it.

Once I was outside I took a deep breath trying to find out where he went. Thinking about the one sided conversation he had with me, he told me he would be in his office which is next door to my room. Walking of to the door I saw the words 'Office' which seemed to have been burned into the wood. Taking a deep breath I knocked twice and waiting for him to respond.

"Come in" a voice boomed from the other side of the door. I may be half human but I can still hear you. Tone it down. I opened the wooden door and stepped inside his office and close the door behind me. When I closed the door I turned around and looked into his black eyes. Well this is it, I've come this far. Might as well ask him what the hell he is up to.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for reading :)

FantasyRain x :)