Chapter 1 - Edited

Chapter 1

"Rain wake up" maybe if I ignore him he might go away.

"Rain I'm serious, it's time to get up" I'm going to have to answer the dog aren't I? I mean come on I have been at school all week. I've been looking forward to this one lie in and I can't even have that.

"What" I answer not too happily. I was finally warm and in my comfy spot. Why does this always happen. That's it i'm putting a lock on my damn door and only I can have the key. Maybe this way people would stop bloody bothering me.

"We are going shopping. We need to get you a dress for the Alphas Party in a few days' time, and before you ask we need to get it now, because this year's party is being held in Alaska." Okay now I am pissed.  Wake me up earlier than expected I will be mad for the morning, tell me I'm going dress shopping and I will be pissed throughout the day. I don't want to spend my morning like this. Wait hold up, did he say Alaska.

Turning over I looked straight into Zack's green eyes. How can that boy get up so early? "What do you mean we are going to Alaska?" I ask croakily, still trying to wake up. Zach smiled at me and laydown on the bed, taking up half the space. Good lord is that boy big. I sat up straight and stretched, my bones cracking at the same time. I noticed at the bottom of the bed Zack's feet where dangling over the edge. I giggled at that. Gosh these boys are tall. Lying back down I waited for Zack to carry on talking.

"We are going to Alaska because that's where the Alpha lives. The packs name is widely known to others all over the world and feared by hunters and rouges. Can you guess what pack we are going to?"

"Wait! No don't tell me, we're going to my grandma's house." I said in the best dramatic voice I could offer, but with it being early in the morning its probably going to be bad, and here I was waiting for my Oscar nomination.

"Why has your grandma moved to Alaska and over thrown a pack?"

"If she did, she would walk up to the Alpha and probably give him one of those 'If you don't do what I say then I will kill you' looks". Don't get me wrong I love my Grandma but sometimes she's really overbearing.

"Yeah knowing your Grandma she probably would do something like that. That is not the answer to the question though". Zack said flicking his hand, dismissively at me.

"Zach cut the crap, it's too early for me to think this morning" I asked. It's true though, my thinking ability in the morning is not very good. It's one of the main reasons why my teachers don't ask me questions now until 12 o clock. I come out with random things. Like the time in English my teacher was ill so we had a supply teacher and from having history before I got to look at a picture of what Napoleon looked like, and may I say our supply English teacher looked like the spitting image of him. So when he asked me a question my response was "You look like Napoleon". Got me sent out of the class, but now everyone in school calls the supply English teacher Mr Napoleon. I think his real name is Mr Brown or is it Mr Green.

"Calm down Angel, just wanted to see if you was up to thinking today. But the pack I was talking about was the Black Moon" He sounded impressed of the pack whilst speaking their name. He got up from my bed and decided to walk over to my walk in closet. That's what I love about Zack, he picks my clothes out for me when I'm either too lazy or not in thinking mode. Whilst he is picking out my clothes, I sit up and get a good look at him. He has short brown curly hair which complements his tanned skin and green eyes. To be honest he actually had a great body. How do I know, well I watch them whilst they're training, as I can't train with the pack. Not because I'm better than them but because I haven't shifted yet. The doctor said that its because I'm half human. Anyway back to Zack, he was quite toned with nice muscles and six-pack but he wasn't as big as the others. Zack was smaller than my other friends and stood at 5tf 9, but he was still taller than me and loves to remind me of it. Getting out of the bed I started to walk over to Zack noticing he was already dressed. He wore a red t-shirt and black jeans with black boots. He looked like a cliché bad boy.