Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Rain, Wake up. We're here" Zack says whilst shaking me.

"Five more minutes" I mumbled. Seriously this is the second time someone has woken me up today and I really feel like I'm going to hit someone.

"Rain, the faster we get the dress the faster we can get food" oh that boy, but at the sound of food I instantly wake up.

"How about we get food first" I said feeling hunger over whelm me. I just realised its 12 o clock and I haven't had any food today. As I thought that, my belly rumbled earning a chuckle from the wolf that is seriously about to be hit.

"Come on then, can't let my little Angel starve now can we" okay that's hit. I hit him in the arm with as much strength as I could muster. "Aww is that all my little Angel can do. It felt like someone was tapping me" staring at him with an evil look I replied with "it's a good job I didn't bring my knives"

"Come on, we better head in. God knows what kind of trouble the twins have gotten into". Once he said that we started to unbuckle ourselves and head for the entrance of the mall. I don't like being here. It consists of girls dressing up as sluttiest as possible trying to get boys attention. Knowing Danny and Sean they have already been there and done that. Looking around I find I'm not standing next to Zack anymore. Where is he?

Looking around I find him on his phone heading towards Mc Donald's. Hurrying up I manage to catch up to him before he steps inside. He looks at me with a raised eye brow but just smile innocently at him. For some reason everytime I look around and start to think to myself I stand still. This happened quite a few times and resulted in me getting separated from my parents. Seeing a table up the corner of McDonalds, I started to walk over and sit down.

"Have you managed to get in touch with them?" I asked curiously.

"No I haven't, they're not picking up their phones. Can you try to phoning them again while I get the food?"

"Sure, can I have the usual please" I said trying to find their number in my phone. I didn't know whether he said anything but when I looked up he wasn't there. I decided to phone Sean first because he is more likely to answer. Pressing the green button I put my phone to my ear. I listened to the ringing three times before he answered.

"Hello, if you are in need of some lovin' then tell me where you are and I will be right with you" he said in a seductive voice.

"Sean" I moaned "we are in Mc Donald's and I want my twins. Before you even answer back to me I don't mean in a sexual way, I mean it as an I'm going dress shopping and I need you to entertain me"

"Rain, I'm amazed you are up this early. I will be down in a minute just let me tell Danny, he's sort of with someone at the moment" he said proud of his brother. Oh gosh these boys really need to get a girlfriend or even better, a mate.

"Sean put me on loud speaker" I swear these boys are going to be the death of me. Sean told me I was on loud speaker as Zack sat down with the food. I heard moaning so I knew Sean was close to Danny. If I was eating I would probably be sick.

"Danny James Roberts are you cheating on me" when I said that I heard a bang and some feminine voice say 'what did she say', so to make it worse I carried on. "You better not be cheating on me Danny, we have a set of twins on the way and a one year old baby. Jesus Danny we are getting married the day after tomorrow" I said trying to sound upset on the verge of tears. Next thing I hear was skin connecting with skin. Oh hell did that girl just slap him. To confirm that, I heard Sean laughing which made me start to giggle.

"God dammit Rain, couldn't you wait five minutes" I knew that was Danny from the gruffness of his voice. He sounded a little angry but I could tell he was amused at the same time.

"No I couldn't, if you and Sean are not here in five minutes, I will somehow go on the malls intercom and shout out to all those girls you have had sex with today that you have a STD" they knew I was serious because I never lie. Well I do, but that only happens when I am lying to protect that person.

"Give us five minutes" that's all I needed to know so I put my phone down whilst picking up some fries to chew on.

"So you're pregnant with twins and have a one year old baby as well. Someone's been busy" Zack says chuckling. Be being the mature person I am, I stuck my tongue out at him and threw a fry aiming for his head. Turning around when I heard the door go I saw the twins walking in. Right on time, damn. I really wanted to go on that intercom.

The twins where identical in every way, they even wore the same clothes as each other. They said it's because they like seeing peoples confused faces. They both had dark blonde short hair, which looked brown in the dark. The twins both shared their mother's eyes which are brown. They stood up at 6ft 1 towering over me and Zack. They had the same complexion of Zack but was a little more built up, but I think that's because they're cousins. They both had blue t-shirts on and blue jeans with white converse. I've got to admit they looked nice.

The twins both sat down next to me so I was in the middle and waited for us to finish. We made simple conversations throughout the time we were at the mall. The twin got up to mischief but you can expect that from them. As for me buying a dress I had to try on dozens until I, the twins and Zack agreed on the last one. It was a dark blue dress which came above my knees. It was strapless and complemented my breasts and let me tell you that was hard because I have hardly any. It was tight at the top but not tight enough to look like they were about to burst out any minute. When you got to my hips it went all wavy giving me breathing space and made it possible for me to walk in. The twins said they liked it because it goes with my fair skin, white hair, blue eyes and my name. I got confused when he said that but I don't mind. The twins don't give out complements that often so I take what I can get. As for the shoes they were silver and strappy. They were four inch heals giving me a bit of height but complemented me and my dress well again. Over all I actually looked good in the dress.

Happy we got everything we came for I went home where my parents greeted me and told me to pack my bags. Apparently we're leaving tomorrow. It was a good job Danny suggested we get warm clothes just in case we don't have time another day. So I packed my bags up, showed my mom and dad the dress I brought, which they loved and headed to bed. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

******************

Sorry it's been a while. I work in a hospital and at the moment it's hectic.

Update when it can,

FantasyRain :) x