Chapter 3

I woke up to two people jumping on my bed at 5 o clock in the morning. Groaning I turned around to see if I could block them out but with no such look. Danny decided to jump on me and start to shake me, effectively giving me a headache.

Groaning I grabbed my head. "How many times have I told you to not wake me up like that?" Looking at them with the meanest look I could muster early in the morning.

"Hurry up and get ready we are leaving in half an hour" I groaned and got up out of my warm soft bed, picking up some clean clothes as I went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower so it's lukewarm to hold on to the little warmth I have, but failing. I could already tell it's going to be one of those days where I'm weak and quite vulnerable.

Let me explain why I get like this. Due to the fact that I am half werewolf i have days where I am more intact to my human side or my wolf side. When I'm more intact to my wolf side I feel quite strong, I can keep my body temperature quite high and I feel safe, but when I feel more human I feel the opposite as I do when I feel my wolf. It is quite exasperating.

Getting out of the shower I dry myself with a fluffy white towel, and start to put my clothes on. Today's the day where we're going travel to the Black Moon pack, so I decided to dress comfortably and warm. I started by putting on my fluffy blue jumper on and match it with my light denim jeans. I didn't feel like blow drying my hair, so I put it in a bun. Walking back into my room I could feel myself go light headed, so I lay down on my bed. Someone would eventually come and get me if they thought I was taking too long.

I was lying down for ten minutes before my dad walked in "Hey Angel" he said looking at my tired face "is it one of your bad days". I opened my eyes wider to get a better look at him. He wore black jeans with a long sleeved black top. My dad had green eyes, tanned skin and black short hair. He looked scary to anyone but to me he's like a fierce teddy bear. I think all I inherited from him was his grey hair which is spurting out his black hair, as I like to say. To answer my dad I whispered out a "yes" knowing he will hear me due to his heightened hearing.

He smiled down at me warmly and said he "Come on, I'll help you. The rest are all in their cars waiting for you" he said that as he was putting on my white converse. Once he was done i smiled up at him, though lazy eyes as my thanks. . I was curious what did he mean my 'all'. "What do you mean they are all waiting outside? Who exactly is coming?" He looked at me when he put on both of my shoes. "Well the betas are coming as you know, but for extra precaution I will be bring the third in commands". That's Danny and Sean's parents. At least I will have all my boys with me now. Instead of answering I nod towards my dad giving him a warm smile whilst standing up carefully

"Who's going to be looking after the pack while we're gone then?" Usually when we go away for a weekend or my parents go and visit a pack the betas take over or if they are indisposed then the third on commands take over. "Your Grandad is taking over while we are away" my dad answered me. I wouldn't be surprised if my Grandad changed some rules or implemented new ones in the pack while we're gone. He's a very old fashioned guy, he thinks the men should go and work while the women stay at home and bare children, but that changed when my father became alpha.

"I will grab your bag. Did you pack everything" I turned around to face him and I nodded with a smile. "Even your weapons" he said. I smirked at him and said "of course, I'm not leaving my babies at home". My dad gave me a knowing smile and followed me out towards the car. The car we were using to drive to the airport was my dad's white Land Rover. My mom got it for him for his birthday. It's now his pride and joy. I walked to the back of the car and sat down buckling myself in. My mom looked through the rear view window to look at me. She gave me her warming smile which always comforts me, smiling back at her I leant my head against head rest of the seat and began to look out the window watching as the scenery passed us by.