04⎮I Am Not Whipped

Justin

"As you all know, this tour is coming to a close end. Even though I will be taking a break from touring, it doesn't mean that I'll stop making music you guys will love. There's almost nothing else that brings me as much joy as spending time on this stage and making you all happy. It's what I absolutely love doing. I'm hoping start a family real soon, but I will always be your daddy first."

The voices in the crowd magnified after I said that. Their excitement for me has always been something that took getting used to, but nonetheless, it was everything to me and then some. 

Per tradition, after a show the crew and I always went to the nearest restaurant to pig out on whatever food we could get our hands on.  Before every show day, Scooter had us fast at noon up until the show was finished to make sure that our stomachs would be settled enough to last the two concert hours. After every show, we were starving and just about anything sounded appetizing.

We ended up at a Bar and Grill called Joe's. Scooter arranged a table and left us to eat by ourselves tonight. He always made it a habit to stay with the dance crew after the show because that's when he critiqued our stage presence and gave us pointers on how we could improve. You can bet your bottom dollar that this somewhat freedom sent the crew into a frenzy. We spent our time chowing down on enormous, greasy burgers, fries and sodas.

"Damn, do you see the tits on that one," Kevin says through gritted teeth, obscurely pointing at a  waitress taking an order across the bar. "Man the things I would do to that body is unspeakable." The guys all laughed and nodded in agreement to his lusty words, though my eyes couldn't see her without seeing the fact that she belong to parents who wouldn't appreciate a group of hormonal twenty something year old men sexualizing their daughter.

"The better question would be, did you see the ass that she had on her. I'd take her in the back and make her call me daddy until she couldn't stand it anymore," Marcus butted in.

Marcus and Kevin pounded fists on their mutual agreement to sexualize the waitress and the rest of the guys laughed and agreed with them.

"Have a little respect for the ladies, man. How would you feel if you overheard someone talking about your little sister like that? Or if you had a daughter and someone was talking like that about her?" I challenged. They all glanced at one another before expelling obnoxious fits of laughter throughout the restaurant.

There was a time where what he was saying would have rowdied me up enough to go over there and convince her to go back to my hotel room with me so we could do just about everything under the sun. Tour life meant endless girls throwing themselves at me and it was something that flattered me. Though my marriage was something that took rank over any girl that would be willing to give me whatever I wanted from her. 

Maybe they couldn't understand what it meant to be in love with a woman who made you forget about every other female. The temptation to indulge in infidelities were nonexistent. They weren't in that position yet so it was understandable. Though that didn't negate the fact that their verbiage was less than repulsive.

"Dude chill. We were only joking. Don't you remember when you were just like us?" Kevin questions, biting his burger as an intermission for my response. He was eerily disappointed in my lack of rebuttal. "Well, let me remind you," he paused again, reaching into his jacket pocket to pull out his cell phone.

He flashed his screen.  A video of me and the crew at a bar a few months ago. It was obvious to see that my conscience had been corrupted by the many shots of alcohol I had ignorantly decided to partake in. I sloppily walk over to girl sitting alone at the bar and offer her a drink. Drink after drink until the both of us fell into each other. She led me to the back and into the family bathroom with her. I shook my head to all of them and chuckled nervously.