Survival of the Fittest Part 3

Omega POV/

When I regained consciousness, I was strapped to a chair, and Alpha, Skylar, and the girl were standing by my sides, weapons in hand. Alpha looked at me lazily. "Finally awake, huh, Omega?" He said casually, leaning against the wall.

I tried to use my powers to break the chair but-

"Don't even try it," Skylar said without looking up. "My power is greater than yours after we drugged you."

I have to get out. "Let me OUT!" I hollered. Alpha motioned for the girl to come forward. I growled. "Aren't you scared of me, girl?" I smirked.

She looked me calmly in the eyes and said, "No, of course not. You're my Percy. In fact, you should be afraid of me."

Then she grabbed me and kissed me.

Annabeth POV/

I prayed to the gods, let him remember who he is. Please. Omega could not struggle against me because of his restraints, so it made it easier to kiss him. All I wanted was Percy back. He was gone before I could say goodbye. Percy, I know you're in there...

I pulled away, afraid of what I was going to see.

Omega POV/

The moment she kissed me, my life came back to me. I had a loving father who was not End. I had an older brother and sister, and I had a girl. Annabeth. I hope she will forgive me...

Skylar POV/

Annabeth pulled away and the moment of truth had finally come. My heart was beating faster than the speed of light. Was Omega back to being my sweet little brother?

"Omega?" Annabeth asked.

He opened his eyes.

TROLOLOLOLOLO'OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

SORRY GUYS FOR THE CLIFFHANGER... JUST HAD TO DO IT.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO OMEGA? IS HE BACK TO NORMAL? WHAT ABOUT PERCABETH?