The Pains of Tartarus

Percy POV/

I just cannot take another.

The pain racing up my back is so great, that my entire body shakes. Gaia prepares for another strike. I look up at End, who seems to be lost in thought.

Gaia lashes down, and I wait to die. But it never comes. "That's enough physical torture for today, my dear niece. Why don't you show him what Tartarus was like?" My eyes widen.

No.

Gaia laughs and flicks her wrist. I scream out on pain, and black out.

 I wake up in a room of darkness. I reach out trying to find anything, and I grab Riptide. Then I see, illuminated in light, Annabeth and myself. We're fighting for our lives in the river Lethe, or at least Annabeth is. I advance closer, and hear Annabeth. She holds my slack face. "What were your plans? What were your plans for is in New Rome?" She cries desperately.

I cackle. "Plans? That was a joke."

Then I push her under the water, drowning her. The real me screams, and charges to the other me. I throw out Riptide, and before it can touch fake Percy's face, the pain reaches up my spine and blacks me out.

"Enjoy that, nephew? I thought it was rather entertaining, I must say," End says calmly.

I stare at him in disbelief. "D-did I actually drown h-her?" End smiles crookedly.

"Yes."

OK I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE COMMENT THEN BELOW CAUSE I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THAT THANKS OK MAYBE ILL MAKE ONE MORE CHAPTER........... ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY CALLED AFTER TARTARUS , ITS OK BUT I DONT KNOW IF I WANT TO COUNTINIE IT