Darkness

Frank POV/

(HAHAHA BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING. OR DID YOU. ANYWAY, ON WITH THE STORY.)

I gasped for air, and the light blinded my eyes. My entire body was drenched in sweat, but otherwise I was fine. I got up, and took Reyna's advice if you got lost. Identify your surroundings. I looked around, but all it seemed that I was in was a white room which seemed to stretch for miles and miles. Okay, well that is not going to help me. What was number two? Oh yeah, see for any nearby shelters or towns. I'm in a white room which extends to the depths of the universe. You think I'll be able to find a town?

                No luck there either. All the other rules I remember can't help me in this situation. In other words,

I'm doomed.

But there is one thing that will never fail.

Leo POV/

"Finally awake, Mr. Valdez?"

SORRY NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I KNOW YOU GUYS ALL LOVE LEO +FRANK. I WASN'T PLANNING ON KILLING THEM. I LOVE THEM TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ;)

NOW ON TO THE RESULTS FOR THE PERCY + ANNABETH, THALIA, ARTEMIS, ZOË. OR ANYBODY ELSE. EVEN HIMSELF. EW. OH WELL. I ACTUALLY READ ALL THE COMMENTS AND I THANK THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED.

8 pertemis

8 percabeth

6 loner

6 Peralia

2 perzoe

As you can see it's a very close tie between all of them except perzoe. So I'm asking all of the readers to comment who Percy should be with or not be with and why. The best reason and choice will be in my story and the chapter will be dedicated to them.

The deadline is February 2. So please comment