Chapter 18

Tylers Pov

"I have a really bad feeling about this. What if it doesnt work?" I asked, looking between Jace and Carson. 

"Its going to work but we need to make sure the kids are as protected as we can get them until we need them. If he so much as makes a move towards them, he's dead." Carson said, sitting down next to me. 

"We need to find Michael and Daves other mate." Dave said, standing up. "They would be at their strongest if they had their mate."

"Ya well I don't think going to the mall to look for their mate is going to work this time." Carson said, smirking at me, making me blush.

"Just because it was my idea doesn't make it a bad one considering we did in fact find him. Everyone goes to the mall." I said, trying to cool my face down but it wasn't working. I have learned long ago that my face will forever be a blush while in the presence of Jace and Carson. The testosterone floating around between the two especially when I'm in heat is beyond anything in the world.

Dave chuckled. "He does kinda have a point though. Everyone goes to the mall. I think Chelsea has been there three times this week already."

"Um dad," I looked towards the door seeing Michael standing there looking sheepish. "I kinda have something to tell you." He said, walking in and shutting the door.

"Whats up, Buddy?" I asked as he walked over and sat next to me.

"Well I was walking by and heard you talking about our other mate and I," he sighed, scratching the back of his head. I noticed he did this a lot when he was shy about a conversation. "I think I may have found him."

"Wait, when?" Carson asked, coming over and squatting down next to us. 

"Um at school. Its kinda our English teacher." He said, his face in a very red state. I was almost worried about his health. "I got the same vibes I did when I found out Dave was my mate and I don't think he's a wolf either because he hasn't acted like it."

"That might be because the whole school has been replaced with humans. With everything going on I needed as many people here so everyone quit their jobs to help." Dave said, standing in front of his desk and leaning back. "He may not want to risk losing his job and going to jail."

"I don't think that's the case," Michael started before sighing. "I notice when people are wolves and when they aren't. My wolf knows the difference but whenever we see him we get the he same vibe as a human."

"A wolf would know his mate. There would be some kind of sign in his eyes or the way he talks to you even if you werent alone."

"What does he smell like?" Jace asked, sitting down next to him. 

"That doesn't matter his wolf would smell the mating smell and would over power if he was anything else. A vampire would know he was his mate so as well as any other being besides an angel. Angels are the works of god and are made when dying as a human. Wouldn't have a certain smell and wouldn't have a mate because they get to pick their mates." Dave proclaimed, crossing his arms across his chest. "But he would notice a wolf and probably knows most of the kids population is wolf."

"So what do I do?" Michael asked, looking around at all of us, shyly.

"I will go down there and talk to him in the morning before school starts. Make up some lie about your grades and find out. I won't have the mating smell to cover his scent. While I'm there Jace can work on the trap we have for Darren. Tyler you should probably come with to since you are part angel. Make him feel more comfortable if he is an angel."

I nodded then kissed Michaels head before he walked out of the room. "Why is it always the teacher?" I asked, looking at Carson making him smirk. "Maybe wolves have some weird fetishes with a teacher/student relationship. Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked, putting his arms out.

I giggled, shaking my head before walking into his arms, wrapping mine around his neck. "It is kind of hot." I said, kissing him lightly on the lips.

"Get out. I really don't need the image of you to banging on my desk." Dave said.

"I do." Jace raised his hand before smirking. "But I got my own desk for that." He said, quickly, when he seen Daves glare. 

"I'm going to go see how Dave is doing. You guys work on the trap." I said, kissing both Jace and Carson before walking out. 

"Knock knock." I tapped on the door a few times as I opened it to see Michael and Dave smiling at each other before looking towards me.

"Hi dad." Dave greeted weekly making me smile at him. He was still incredibly week but was making a remarkable come back. 

"You seem excited." I said, walking towards the other side of the bed and sitting in the extra chair that was there.

"He just found out the hottest teacher in our school was our other mate." Michael said, smirking at Daves blush. 

I smiled, remembering when me and Carson first met. His class was the only one I had actually paid attention in. "Well me and your papa are gonna go down and talk to him tomorrow. Want to make sure he's safe." I said, brushing the hair from in front of his eyes. 

"Michael told me that you think he is an angel." He said, biting his lip.

I nodded at him and sighed. "Ya but not all angels are on our side so we have to make sure he doesn't mean you any harm."

Dave nodded then sighed. "When can I get out of here."

"Soon, baby, real soon. We want to make sure some things are straight before we rush you back on your feet."

He sighed then closed his eyes. "I am fine just always tired. I'm scared to fall asleep before I am still having really bad nightmares. Once I wake up from it I can't go back to sleep." He sighed and grabbed Michaels hand. "The only time I don't get them is when Michael is in the room."

I bit my lip, worried about what the nurse told me before coming in. It took a worse told on his mind then it did the rest of his body. Since his body can heal it's like it never happened but his mind will always be there to remind him of what happened and it just pissed me off. How could an adult do this to such a young person and walk and bout their day like nothing happened. 

"I'm gonna take a nap." Dave said right before falling asleep. 

"The nurse said he was on sleeping pills to help him sleep. Not sure how they are supposed to help." Michael said, sliding in the bed next to him making me smile. Gone was the shy little boy we seen in the room as few minutes ago. He has always been there to take care of his brother even though he is technically the youngest of the 2 by 45 minutes.

"I'm going to go to bed. I put up a shield around the room in case anything happens so if anything does you hide in the closet until me, your dad or papa come to get you okay,"

Michael nodded, already half asleep. Kissing the tops of both their head I make my way to my room and seen Carson already asleep cuddled up to Jace who was in the middle of the bed asleep sleep asleep sleeps well. His right arm was resting just below my pillow. Enough room for me to wiggle myself in and I planned to do just that. After dressing in my pj's I walk over and get in next to them. Sighed I close my eyes and let sleep take over.

(Sorry it's short. Gonna start doing longer chapters. Finally got an idea of where this story it's gonna go so expect a lot coming soon. And again I'm sorry it's been so long since I posted. Been very busy either two boys under the age of 3)