Chapter 22

A/n Tyler's wolf ☝️

Jace's Pov

I looked out the window and sighed as I seen Tyler trot off in his wolf form. It's been two days since he pretty much set me and Carson straight. He hasn't said a word to either one of us since and I feel horrible. It was my fault. I talked Carson into it knowing he would be upset. I'm just worried about him and very stressed.

"Go talk to him." I heard Carson say as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

I turned around in his arms and nodded, kissing his cheek before walking out. I jumped off the porch shifting into my wolf as I did.

 I jumped off the porch shifting into my wolf as I did

Jace's Wolf ☝️

'Show off'. I heard Carson say through the link making me smirk. I took off running in the direction I seen Tyler go.

Following his scent lead me to the small pond towards the edge of our land. There was a small part of no man's land in between my old land and Dave's land that we have been working in getting assigned. Everything that has been going on though has sidetracked us.

Walking up behind Tyler I seen him tense slightly before turning around and looking at me.

'I'd much rather be alone.' He said, turning back to the pond and sat on his band legs before laying down.

'I wanted to make sure you were alright.' I said, coming to lay next to him. 'I'm sorry.'

He shrugged his shoulders but even in his wolf form you could see the tears rolling down his face.

Scooting closer to him I rub my face against his neck. 'Don't.' I whispered, closing my eyes, tight. 'I'm sorry, I'm an asshole and you wish you were never mated to me. I get it but I hate seeing you cry.'

He shook his head. 'Don't say that. You know that's not true.' He whispered back. 'I'm just tired of not feeling like I have a place. I have been a wolf for 10 years where you guys have been a wolf your whole life. I know that I may not know as much as you and Carson but I am stronger and can handle my own. I just wish people would start treating me like it.' He said, looking back at the pond.

I stepped in his line of sight. "You do have a place. Everyone in my pack and Dave's respect you. Me and Carson-' I sighed. 'Im just over protective. You didn't see or feel the pain me and Carson went through when we were rushing you back to the house with your stomach ripped open.' I sighed, looking down. 'I'm sorry okay.'

Tyler stood up and nuzzled his nose into my neck. 'I'm sorry, too. I know I over reacted but I'm just tired of being treated like a child.'

I smirked. 'Trust me, baby, wish a body like yours, you are no where near a child.' I smiled, trying to lighten the mood a little.

He giggled through the link, pushing my head a little with his. 'I love you.' He said, licking me.

'I love you.' I whispered, licking him back. 'You wanna run or head back to the house?' I asked, biting into the scruff of his neck lightly.

He shrugged. 'I don't care. Maybe we can go for a swim.' He said, looking at me.

'I'm down.' Carson said, running up behind us in his wolf form and jumped into the pond making me shake my head and Tyler laugh.

"Us to, dad." The triplets said, jumping in. Thank God they weren't in their wolf form. This pond isn't big enough for 6 over grown wolves.

I smiled as I watched my family jumping around in the pool. Since their mates have joined us our household as gotten bigger. I'm not complaining, I love it and couldn't be happier. Once this bullshit with Darren is over. Hopefully we will be happy.

"You wanna get in?" Tyler asked. We had changed back into our human form and had watched Carson and the others play for a while. I shook his head. "No, but you can."

He kissed my cheek before running off to the pond, thankful he had been smart enough to bring shorts with him as I had not.

I laughed as Carson picked Dave up and threw him across the pond. "Babe, you gonna hurt him." I yelled, still laughing.

"No, I'm not. He's strong enough." Carson yelling back, grabbing Michael when he was off guard from laughing so hard.

Sara was hanging onto her mates back, giggling at the boys. What she didn't know was she was next. I smiled and shook my head as he did just as I though and threw Sara over with the boys.

"Come get in." Tyler said, plopping down in my lap and wrapping his arms around my neck.

I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Why can't I just watch. It's just as entertaining." I smirked, kissing his cheek. "Plus I have another idea in mind that I don't think the kids should be involved in." I said, seductively in his ear, biting it lightly.

Tyler sighed and shook his head, smiling. "Do you ever think without your dick." He asked, biting his lip.

"Not when your sitting on me like that," I said, laying back, using my arm as a pillow and placing my other hand on his hips just above his pants line. "and biting your lip." I looked up at him to see him staring at my naked chest. It was clear what he wanted as well as I did and it obviously wasn't the place. "Quit looking at me like that or we are going to embarrass the kids."

"Already did." Sara said, walking away with her mate, holding his hand as they walked.

I smirked and watched the boys walking away as well and Carson walking up to us.

"Nice job." He smirked, plopping down next to us. He turned and rested his head on my chest. "So, we doing this out here or in a bed?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "Now who's thinking with their dick."

"Hey, aint my fault you left your link open. I could read every dirty thought going through your mind." He said, crossing his arms.

I chuckled, looking back at Tyler. "I'm not walking through the pack house with a boner so we are gonna half to do it here." I said, thrusting my hips against Tyler's.

He squealed slightly making me and Carson laugh.

"And what if someone sees? You really want someone seeing me naked?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Let them watch." Carson said, sitting up and moving so he was sitting on my legs behind Tyler. He started kissing his neck making Tyler close his eyes.

I watched his face as Carson left love bites all over his neck. I reached down and lowered his shorts enough so his erection was out and started stroking him.

Tyler moaned softly, arching his back so his head was laying on Carson's shoulder.

'Guys, I'm sorry to interrupt but we have a visitor.' We heard Big David say through the link making all of us stop and stare at each other.

'Who is it?' I asked as Tyler pulled his shorts up before standing up with Carson.

'Come see for yourself.' He said, shutting the link off.

We all took of at a dead run with a bad feeling in our guts.