Chapter 19

Carson's Pov

I watched Tyler walk down the hallway of the school, smiling. "Having memories?" I asked, catching his hand and kissing it.

He shrugged then nodded. "Ya we weren't here much but there was still some good memories." 

I chuckled then wrapped my arm around his shoulders still holding his hand. "We never did get to fuck on my desk." I smirked.

"Ya well we had bigger things to worry about then screwing on your desk. Although I did have quite a bit of fantasies about you with your nerd glasses on." He smiled.

"I knew you loved those glasses." I said, with a hint of humor in there as I stopped at the teachers door. Tyler gave me an amused glare as I knocked on the door. "Well if it makes you feel any better I do still have those glasses and now that I know you had fantasies about them they may just have to make an appearance." I smirked at him then opened the door once I heard the good teacher say come in. I waved my hands put for Tyler to walk in first making him roll his eyes but didn't argue. I again smirked at that and followed him in.

"Your here for Michael, right?" He asked standing up to greet us. 

I shook his hand and immediately smelt the angel in him. I glanced at Tyler and seen he noticed it to. "Yes, but not what you think it's for." I said, taking a seat in one of the students chairs. "God, how did you sit in this for four years, babe."

He rolled his eyes and sat on top of the desk. "Lose some weight and you might fit." He smirked at me before looking at the teacher. "Ignore him he's going through some things right now that's got his panties in a bunch."

"Ya like a, God knows how old, angel mating with my 11 year old." I said, looking Mr teach right in the eye.

"Um, what." He said with an amused look on his face. 

"How old are you?" I asked, trying to stand up from the seat but it getting caught around my waist. "How can you be threatening in this god forsaken place." I half yelled then sighed in relief once I got the chair off.

Tyler was snickering behind his hand as he stared at me then looked at the teacher. "How old?"

"Um, 25." He said, confused. 

I started laughing as Tyler giggled. "Oh god this is great. Dude, I said the same thing." I said, calming down. "Alright let's quit the bullshit." I said coming to stand in from rot of the desk. "We know your an angel and you know we are wolf so tell us why you are here and why we didn't know about you."

He looked in between the two of us before busting out laughing.

I looked over at Tyler with a confused look before looking back at the man still laughing like I had told one of these best jokes in the world.

"He doesnt know." Tyler said, getting off the desk. "I didn't know either but trust me dude you reek angel."

"Alright alright. Let me get this straight. Your saying I'm an angel of like what god? Then your saying your a werewolf off some stupid teenage movie." He said, starting to laugh again.

I rolled my eyes then pushed a few desks out of the way before stripping and changing into my wolf.

He looked over then jumped on his desk, freaked out. "Whoa wait that's not supposed to happen. What is going on."

I rolled my eyes, already shifting back and putting my clothes on. "Go tell them you arent feeling good and need to go home. We will explain everything when we get back to the pack house."

"You seriously think I'm following you anywhere especially back to a place that has more of what you are." He said, slowly stepping off the desk arent making a show of walking around us with at least 5 feet between us. "I was drugged and am just hallucinating that's it."