Ditching and Justin Beiber (ch.2)

RECAP:

".... so do you want to ditch?"

--------------------------------------------

"Isn't this a pretty strict school? I mean don't you get in big trouble if you ditch?" he asks innocently. I start laughing and he gives me a questioning look.

"I can't... believe.... the rumors.... going on were this.... off track" I say in between laughs.

I try to catch my breath, "You? A bad boy? My ass... a little nerd in the front row of class could be a better bad ass than you!"

I finally gain control of myself and I start walking towards the front doors of the school without another word. I have nothing against math, there is just no way I am going to spend the last 20 minutes of class listening to Ms. Dickson lecture me on the importance of punctuation and tardiness. I have enough of that at home; I don't need to be reminded at school too.

I glance back at him when I hear his reply, "Wait, I'm coming. The only reason I sounded like that was because I didn't want you to feel frightened by my awesomeness. The rumors are spot on. Well, whatever I heard was spot on..." he smirks.

What did he hear that was so "spot on" as he likes to call it? A few minutes ago, I heard some girl tell her friend that she saw him come to school with his shirt on backwards... And that's just the beginning of it.

"Yeah, I bet that you're so awesome that you dress in skirts at home and start singing Justin Beiber... if that's what you mean about awesomeness then, good for you, I'll be sure to keep your secret, you can trust me" I watch his mouth open and close trying find a comeback.

I smirk, feeling proud of myself. Should I ask him to give me a pat on the back, I'm sure that would insult him even more... So why not?

I get ready to ask him to praise me when he replies, "Yeah well I bet you would love to see that. Do you want to see my shrine of him at home? It was the first thing I put up when I got my new room!" he squeals like an eleven year old.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the tables are now turned. I look at him shocked at his comeback and see that he is trying his hardest not to laugh. No offense to anybody that likes Justin Beiber but he is and always will be awkward and fake....I mean come on, he comes to Hollywood in his "growing" phase and a month later, out comes the abs.

"Let's go Mr. Justin Beiber wannabe, I want a smoothie." I tell him.

Jesse leads me to a black Mercedes SLS and I fight the urge to drop my jaw in amazement. While I can't even get a stinky old mini-van, Jesse has my dream car. Can somebody tell me how the hell that is even remotely fair?

"Don't mess up my car," he says. I lift my hands up in front of me, giving him the look of an innocent little girl. Did he think that I was going to key his car or something? I might be mean, but what do I have against this beautiful car? Nothing, it might as well be perfect.

He unlocks the car and I open the passenger door, stepping in the car slowly and gracefully. Honestly, I wish that happened. When I opened the car door I slipped on something slushy on the asphalt, and fell into the car. That's another embarrassing moment to add to the list Jessica. Remind me, how am I supposed to be the "bad girl" that people like calling me?

"So where are we going?" He asks me as he starts the car.

"Ok then... When you exit the school parking lot, take two lefts and then drive straight forward, I'll tell you when to stop."

The drive was mostly silent, the only time any of us ever said anything was when he wanted to know which way he had to turn on the little streets. You know the normal kind of drive you take with a complete stranger. Well, the Principal Dean did tell me to show Jesse around...

"We're here," I tell him and he finds a spot to park.

I get out of the car with no accidents this time, and wait a few seconds before Jesse joins me. I open the door to Shuava's and smile lightly as the bell rings. Ah the memories. The shop is empty, mostly because all the kids are in school now, and this is a hole in the wall type of place. I look at Jesse and watch him while he gives the place a partially disgusted look. I guess this place doesn't meet his rich boy standards. Why am I not surprised?

The shop didn't have any bugs or rats or anything, it just wasn't fancy like the Baton Rouge.. And that is secretly the reason why I love this place so much. It might also be the fact that the smoothies here are just amazing.

"Jerry, how's it going?" I ask the part time college student, part time smoothie blender worker.

"Sup Little Bo! Good I guess. I take it you want the usual?" He asks me, giving me a knowing smile.

"Yeah, make that two" I say pointing to Mr. Justin Beiber that was currently standing right beside me.

Why isn't Jerry worried about a young student such as myself isn't at school, learning about the importance of Geography? You might ask. Well, let me tell you a story children, come along and sit in a circle. Janice, don't push Jeremy... So, it all started when, "What's the usual?" A voice asks me.

UGH.... Interrupted! Wrap it up children, apparently I can't be in a story, and tell one at the same time. What does a girl have to do to get a few minutes by herself? It's not like I'm asking for a bomb or anything.

"Do you have any allergies?" I snap annoyed that my story time was interrupted.

He slowly shakes his head no as if he is moving with caution, "Then I guess you'll just have to wait and see. Trust me little baby, there are just fruits in the smoothie, no drugs."

"Or vegetables," I add.

I gesture him to follow me and we sit at a booth by the window. We wait a few minutes before Jerry walks up to the booth and hands us our drinks. "On the house Little Bo, and tell your friend over here to chill, we're not a bunch of serial killers."

"What's up with you, and everyone else thinking that I am scared of every little thing?" Jesse asks us in an annoyed tone.

I take a sip of my drink and I pretend ponder the question for a minute, "A) You were scared to ditch earlier at school. B) You look like somebody is going to come in, grab you from your chair, and arrest you any second now. C) Its just fun bugging you I guess."

I added the last one as icing to my cake. I know what you might be thinking... Why are you being so mean to this guy? What did he ever do to you? The answer is obviously... I don't know, I have a history of not being the nicest person and pushing people I have a bad feeling about away.

"What's up with you anyways? Aren't girls supposed to only think of shopping and guys? Here you are making fun of me, and right to my face, that takes guts." He says.

If you haven't guessed yet, I am seething. He is just like my mother and father... "Girls should be have manners, be skinny, and not have an attitude. What would Mommy and Daddy think if they saw you acting like this?" he continues, looking at me as if he doesn't have a care in the word, like his words are just part of a normal conversation.

That asshole, who does he think he is? " You know what you self righteous, self centered, rich boy, before you even think about judging me with your shit stereotypes, try knowing more than my first name!" and with that said, I leave... but not before punching him straight in the nose and knocking him out cold. And throwing his smoothie on his face. Do you think that was a little too much?

So, I just wanted to say sorry to the Justin Beiber fans..... (Not really)

The song on the side is Teenagers- My Chemical Romance.

Comment and or vote. Please. Write to you later,

-R