Oopsie! I Didn't Mean Too.... Yes I did (ch.4)

I guess I kind of left a minor cliff-hanger to whoever happened to stumble onto my book and started reading it...

-R

Naturally, after my mom informed me of the party going on tonight, I decided to take the entertainment part on the night into my own hands. After all, we all know I am not her little Barbie to play with, right?

Game Plan: Plan A (The only plan)

Step 1: Dress up in the most sparkly, short, and pink dress that my mom has put into my closet. We must all make sacrifices if we want things to work out in life. I also can't have her being suspicious before the fun even begins.

Step 2: Apparently the guests coming over have a son my age. My sister came in my room earlier to tell me the details of tonight’s diner. She decided to be on the plan too when I called her while she was walking home. Son my age...... I don't really know what I'm going to do yet but I'm definitely going to do something big. It has to be embarrass him, but not too much.

Step 3: Make a mess out of Paul's cooking. He's our chef that mom hires whenever we have people over... Basically every night that we are home and not at somebody else's house. So I'm thinking, Skylar will put some worms that she bought on the way home from school and drop them in our guest’s plates. That part won't be tricky though, Paul normally takes a bathroom break before serving the food.

Step 4: Embarrass my parents. Our dog Shipa will go get some... stuff from my parent’s room and bring it down to the dinner table to show our wonderful guests. You know, make them feel at home. Me casa es su casa... 

Step 5: Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.... Too bad I won't be able to get some popcorn while this is all happening, I'll just settle for Paul's cooking.

Just as I finish writing my game plan, the doorbell rings. I look at my clock on my desk and see that it's exactly 6:00. Wow, way to be punctual. There is silence in the house for couple of moments before my mother starts screeching at me to get my ass down and open the door. I touch up my red lipstick in the mirror before I open my door and stomp down the stairs. What can I say; I'm not eighteen yet... I can still act like a spoiled brat.

When mother notices me, see looks me up and down with shock written all over her face. I bet you a million dollars that she is thinking Oh my gosh, that devil child actually looks presentable... What's the catch? Oh dear mother, you have no idea....

I walk to the front door and open it only to slam it closed a few seconds later. What the HELL is that idiot doing on my front porch? Why did she invite my dear old' friend Jesse to our house? I thought she invited her friends. Realisation spreads across my face, Jesse must be the son Skylar told me about earlier. Oh god, why couldn't it have been somebody else? Anybody else?

"Where are your manners you idiot, crap daughter?" She pushes me out of the way and opens the door to let our guests in. I see Jesse smirking at me, looking me up and down. Like I said before; idiot. I give him a smirk of my own and walk away from the group of people. I don't care if I 'm being rude, they don't care who I am anyways, so it's no big deal.

"Jessica, Sweetie, please show our guest Jesse around the house while we wait for dinner to be served," she smiles at me. I smile back at her; she is actually acting like she cares for me. I decide to go along with her little facade; I'm used to it anyways. My plan can get a move on a little later on in the evening.