Chapter one

Hera pov
We had a very strict and important mission from Fulcrum: we had to go inside of a brand new imperial starship, one that could destroy planets but it was smaller than regular star destroyer, and easier to spot.
So our plan was to send in Ezra an Chopper to disable the hyperdrive and to shut down the power generator, then Kanan, Zeb and Sabine will place bombs around the ship, while I stay in the Ghost waiting for the pickup signal.
When we arrived at the imperial ship, everyone left the Ghost, Sabine gave Kanan and Zeb a handful of bombs while Ezra and Chopper were getting ready. This was a good plan.
Ezra pov
Sabine pointed chopper and I to the direction of the hyperdrive station.
When we finally arrived chopper quickly went straight for the power while I blocked the blaster fire from him. We got the power down and the hyperdrive as well, but when we started to leave, a voice spoke and sent shivers down my spine.
"Why hello there, Orphan." A deep voice said. I turned around and came face to face with the Inquisitor.
"Chopper hurry go!!" I demanded as the droid scurried off to warn Kanan and the rest.
I activated my light saber as he did his, we fought for a long time.
"Ezra!" I heard Kanan tell as entered the room with Zeb and Sabine, all pointing their weapons at the Inquisitor. He used the force to knock out my light saber out of my hands and lifted me up off the ground, causing me too hover above a shaft jet below all of the platforms.
"Why hello there Jedi. I see that we meet again." He said.
"Let him go!" Kanan demanded as the inquisitor strengthened his grip on me with the force, straggling me.
"Okay, if you insist." He said as he let go of me and I went falling down the shaft.
"NOO!!"
"EZRA!"