Chapter Four

Ezra pov
I woke up in my cell hearing explosions and blaster fire, they're here.
The inquisitor then entered the cell and grabbed me by the hair and dragged me out into the hallway, where we came face to face with Kanan, Zeb Sabine and Hera.
"Ezra!!" Sabine shouted out of joy and fear.
"Hello again Jedi, I see you found out that your padawan is alive. " the inquisitor sneered as he used the force to shove me onto the ceiling and slam me into the floor.
"Leave him alone!" Kanan said as he ignited his laser sword.
"Now where is the fun in that?" He said, slinging me across the hallway, causing me to hit my head and to black out.

Kanan pov
"Hera, Sabine, get Ezra out of here now! Zeb help me out here!" I commanded.
I force pushed the dark side disappointment into a wall, while Zeb shot him in the sides, killing him.
We ran back to the Ghost, and flew off into space. Once we were safe, we ran to check on the kid, waking him up Hera immediately checked his injuries: he had a severe concussion, a broken wrist and a couple of bruises. "Hey Ezra, you okay?" I asked.
He just looked at me like he forgot who I was, his eyes full of fear and hurt, like he had just been traumatized, which he has been.  "Kanan, he needs to rest." Hera told me, motioning me to follow her into the common room to talk.
"Kanan, Ezra has been through too much, it's not fair for someone that young to go through pain his whole life." Hera said, her heart was crushed when she saw Ezra unconscious in the inquisitor's hands.
"I know Hera, but he is very strong and very brave, he'll pull through I know he will."
"I just hope your right."

Okay well there's chapter four, tell me your thoughts and I'll try to update today again maybe.