Chapter Two

Kanan pov
We had gone into Hyperspace, no one said anything....
I finally decided to speak up.
"Guys, we'll fix him, okay?"
"Yeah, but how? Okay Kanan, he fell down that shaft which was probably a thousand feet drop. No one could have survived that..." Sabine said.
"Sabine, Ezra can be very unpredictable, so we can't lose hope on him being okay." Hera told the Mandalorian.
And with that we all went to our rooms.
He has got to be okay... I closed my eyes to try to meditate, and I found a small presence. Ezra?

Ezra pov
I woke up on a large metal floor, and with an excruciating headache. 'Where am I?' I thought.
I looked around my surroundings, I saw a metal door, I'm in a cell.
A door then slid open, and I came face to face with the Inquisitor.
"Why hello there, boy. Nice to see that you have finally decided to wake up." He said with an evil glare.
"Where am I?" I asked.
"Why you're inside of an imperial prison on Lothal. Where you'll be tortured and interrogated by imperial officers." He said quickly.
He then took his light saber out and held it to my neck, "now I wish to find out about your rebel cell." He said.
"I will never tell you no matter what you do to me!" I hissed.
"Hmm very well then," the inquisitor said.
"I guess I'll just have to go to my other idea of interrogation." He said force pushed me into a wall," are you positive you don't wish to tell me?"
"I've never been more sure in my life!"
He continued to throw, kick and punch me until I blacked out.
I tried to reach Kanan through the force,
Kanan......
Kanan pov
Kanan...... I heard a small voice whisper my name.
"Ezra?"