Chapter Three

Okay, so looking back, Chapter Two. Bit short. As such I plan for this chapter to be extra long, maybe you'll meet up with you team! Oh, the suspense!

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth.

You belong to you.

I own nothing, sad I know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walk into Beacon and I gaze round at the mass of students waiting for instructions. I also notice a mass of yellow and a leather jacket.

Yang: Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!

Ruby: Hey I gotta go! I'll see you two after the ceremony!

Jaune: Hey, wait! Great. At least you're sti- Hey where'd he go? Where am I supposed to find more nice, quirky people to talk to?

I felt kinda bad using my semblance to ditch Jaune and follow Ruby. He's nice! Just... stupid?

Yang: How's your first day going, little sister?

Ruby: You mean since you ditched me and I exploded!?

Yang: Yikes. Meltdown already?

(Y/N): If only.

Yang, Ruby: Ahhhh! Ghost!

I suddenly reappear in front of them laughing my head off.

(Y/N): Calm down! My semblance is just invisibility! I should have recorded that...

Yang: Oh... I knew that. So Sis, you were talking about your tantrum, right?

Ruby: No, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school... There was a fire... and I think some ice.

(Y/N): There was some lightning!

Yang: Are you two being sarcastic?

Ruby: Ugh, I wish! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage! And then she yelled at me! And then I sneezed. And then I exploded! And then she yelled again! And I felt really, really bad! And I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!

Weiss: You!

Ruby: Oh god, it's happening again!

Weiss: You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!

Yang: Oh my God, you really exploded...

Ruby: It was an accident! It was an accident!

(Y/N): No one would blame you if it wasn't. I would congratulate you.

She growls at me before shoving a pamphlet, "Dust For Dummies And Other Inadequate Individuals?" That. Is. Hilarious?

Ruby: What's this?

Weiss: The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy-to-follow guide to Dust application and practice in the field.

(Y/N): Have you been trained to say that since birth?

Ruby: Uhhh...

Weiss: You two really want to start making things up to me?

Ruby: Absolutely!

(Y/N): Never!

Weiss: Read this and don't ever speak to me again. And you, Goodwitch, don't even look at me.