six.

{Side note: the party for both Josh and Simon is on Sept. 7, idek why don't question it, it falls on Simon's bday}

❀Freya's POV❀

It was the day of the party and it was around 18:42 p.m., the guys said the party starts at 9ish. So lucky that they have spare rooms, the guys offered the girls the spare rooms for the night. Courtney just got out the shower, and we were waiting for the girls to come over. I put on my floral shirt with my black skirt, I didn't put on my knee high boots because I know they would hurt my feet later. When we went to the mall, she picked up this cute shirt and skirt. I know people were going to look at her at the party. I walked in as she did her hair, if I was gay I would hit it.

❀Third Person❀

❀Third Person❀

As time flew by Courtney got a text from the group chat with Emily, Sophie, Freya and Sarah, to meet at Harry's flat. With that being said the girls left their own flat and went in the lift. They didn't have to carry overnight bags because Josh stopped by earlier to take them. As the lift halted, the two girls walked down the corridor to Harry's shared flat. The door was open, so they just walked right in. Courtney walked in the living and she felt the eyes on her and Freya. She noticed Callum (freezy) staring at her, followed by greetings.

❀Courtney's POV❀

Tobi called the for two large taxi so we can all go in unison. Tobi invited a plus one, her name was Rose. She was cute, blonde hair, pretty eyes, she was tall (not taller than Tobi) and she had on a skin tight skirt with a turtle neck. We chatted for a bit when we heard the other girls come in. Seeing Emily and Sophie came along, we all hugged including Rose, even if she was new to the group. All the boys dressed nice, they had on dress shirts and they cleaned up well. It wasn't too up right, but it was on par. Soon enough the taxis were here and we split up, all the girls together and the guys in another car.

"I'll be the only sober one? Well along with Tobi, he doesn't really drink. What about you Rose?" Sarah began.
"Yeah I'm not gonna drink tonight, only because I want to remember the party," she said laughing. We took loads of pictures together and the ride was only 10-15 minutes. I clicked the home button on my phone, the brightness of the screen illuminated my face as a blue tint covered the light. Logging onto Twitter, there were loads of happy Birthday for Simon. I tweeted him 12 am this morning, and I noticed he replied.

@miniminter: @courtneyyx 😍

I smiled at a fucking heart eye emoji, what's wrong with me? The car came to a stop as we looked, the house was in full swing. People everywhere, music playing, tonight was going to be a good night hopefully. We got out of the car, and the guys car came behind us. We all walked together and made our way inside, the room was filled with youtubers and unknown faces. After all this was basically two birthday parties for one day, I looked around and I saw Lewis.

"Courtney, you look beautiful," he said as we hugged.
"Thank you Lew, you look dashing," I said trying to keep it serious, we both laughed. "You waved yet?"
"Nah not yet, just got here not too long ago, by the way Simon was looking for you like five minutes ago. He's probably awkwardly dancing round there," he said pointing, I noticed all of the doors in the house were wide open.
"Give him a break, Lewis save me a shot that we can take together?" I said as he gave me a thumbs up. I walked in the room where the music was loudest, Work by Rihanna came on. Immediately I was grabbed by Emily because she knew this was my shit. We danced as I rolled my hips in a circle, I couldn't take Emily seriously because we were so goofy. I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned around, it was, someone who I didn't know.

"Hi I'm Chris, wanna dance -" I guess his name was Chris then. { not Chris MD}
"She's with me mate, sorry man," I felt a warmth behind me as I looked up to see Simon. Chris put his hands up and left us. I don't know if I should be flattered or confused about what just happened.
"I could speak for myself, and what if I wanted to dance with um- erm. " I began to ramble.
"Christopher. I'll leave you be if you want to dance with him, but it is my birthday and I want to have fun with you." Simon added as he smiled.
"Happy birthday Simon, wanted to say it in person," I said as I grabbed his hand. I couldn't help it, I started to dance to the song. Simon closed the distance between us two, moving my hips to the music against his. I turned to face him and it was like everything was in slow motion. He placed his hands on my hips and I moved them in a circular motion.
"You look gorgeous Courtney, was this all for me," he said into my ear as the music blasted.
"Maybe, take it how you want it," smiling at him. Our bodies were never this close together, ever.
"Can I show you something?" He asked as the song changed to Toothache by Jaykae. I nodded as his hand intertwined with mine, Simon made me giddy. I remembered this route, we were going to his room, I got a little skeptical because I hoped he knew we weren't going to have sex. "Don't be intimidated, I'm not trying any slick shit, I'm not that type of guy," he said reassuring me. I smiled as he opened his bedroom door, he then opened his balcony door and led me in first. I saw a bottle of vodka and two shot glasses, their garden was well lit as I glanced.

"Simon what is this?" My cheeks felt hot as I looked at him. I didn't even realize what he was wearing, but he had on a nice white blue coloured dress shirt, he looked so good. Fuck that Simon looked sexy.
"Okay so remember when I told you I like to think up here," he said as I listened," well I was thinking the other day and I made a decision to take my first birthday shot with you. Honestly I haven't touched alcohol tonight, I wanted to wait for you." He said as he twisted open the bottle, butterflies filled me stomach as I couldn't help how his smile was from ear to ear.
"Simon I'm honoured, that means a lot to me. It really does," as I grabbed his hand and looked up at him. As much as I wanted to kiss him, I didn't want what we had to be ruined. He poured the shots, "what are we cheersing to?" I asked holding it up.
"Cheers to a break from the fucking computer, no but cheers to us," he said and our shot glasses touched and we downed it. I let out a cough, then laughed it off. I hugged Simon and I heard Skepta Crime Riddim play, my eyes went wide because I knew I had to find Freya.
"This is my shit! Okay I hate to break this moment, I'm loving it -"
"Don't explain to me Court, go have fun I'll be down in a bit." He said and I zoomed my way down the stairs. Scanning the room for Freya, I saw Joel. Joel was cute, tall and muscular, but he wasn't Simon.
"Hey Joel have you seen the girls?"
"No but I'm looking at an attractive one right now-"
"Oh shut up you-" I saw Freya behind him as I peaced out.
"Courtney!!" She said grabbing my hands.
"That's a rap, FUCK THAT!!" We said following the lyrics, "GOT ME BITING ON MY FINGERNAILS!" The bass filled the room, the drinks were flowing and people were getting wasted. I participated in a game of beer pong alongside Emily, against Lewis and Ethan. We won and I barely drank anything in that game, then I was called by Josh to come to do another game. Flip Cup, it was a line of people against another line of people. In this case it was all of the Sidemen versus the girls; Freya, Sophie, Rose, Emily, Kay (she would down two instead of one) and myself. No one likes to lose, especially my group of girls, we hated loosing. So we were determined to win, and we did because JJ is a spastic. The guys blamed it all on JJ and argued with his drunk arse. I was buzzed, but not tipsy or drunk, I could hold my liquor.

❀several hours later❀

The party was over and I went in the spare room that was just across Simon's. I went in the on-suite bathroom and took off everything. I put on a Sidemen t shirt and their trackie bottom. I took off my mascara and my light amount of makeup, rinsing my face I patted it dry with a towel. I dried off and Rose came in the room. I brushed my teeth and turned and waved to Rose. I was planning on sharing a room with her but things changed when I went to Simon's room. I went in his room to say good night, but I heard his footsteps come closer to the door.

"Sleep with me," he said, I was surprised.
"Simon-"
"Not sex, but we should cuddle. For me? For my late birthday present ?" I rushed to the spare room and told Rose that Tobi could take my place instead of sleeping on the couch. I told her briefly what just happened and she respected it, I carried my bag and brought it into Simon's. He was brushing his teeth and I sat in his bed and he came next to me afterwards," I like you Courtney, you're different." He said causing me to smile.
"Go to sleep party boy," as he shut off the lamp next to him. He pulled me in closer and snuck his hand around my waist, I was basically the small spoon.

"Goodnight Simon," I murmured.
"Goodnight love," as he kissed my shoulder, the t shirt covered my bare skin.

❀❀❀
No comment.....

-Courtney