thirty two.

❀Courtney's POV❀

A couple days passed by and I think I caught a cold, I hated feeling ill. It's only Tuesday but life goes on, and I was actually streaming on Twitch editing videos for the week. Josh texted me a while ago saying he has a surprise for me, at the house. And Freya plus Lewis were at the sidemen house, but I couldn't be bothered. I was quite tired and I had a bit of a headache, but as I ate my soup I was feeling a bit better. But not 100%. Compared to about a week ago { ;) lol} I was getting better, but still shitty. I called for an uber because I literally cba with driving. I took my SDMN backpack placing my headphones, laptop, charger etc. in the bag. Placing it over my shoulders I held my phone looking at where my uber is, I walked out my door locking it and headed to the lift. I took out my beats headphones from my bag and placed them around my ears. Going through my phone I played Shut Up by Stormzy. Opening up twitter I scrolled through my timeline

@courtneyyx: hate feeling ill🤒 ubering everywhere for the next couple of dayzzz
{sent 12:42 p.m.}

The bass filled my ears and canceled any surround sound. I exited the lift and proceeded to go out the main doors, looking around everyone was going about their day. I feel like I assume everyone is acting off, only because I feel shitty. If that even makes sense. I only noticed I was wearing all Sidemen clothes today, I had their black joggers on and a grey original xix sweatshirt. I continued down the hall and exited out into the building, checking my phone again opening the app I got a notification that my Uber driver was 27 minutes away. Not worth the time plus London traffic....yeah no. Plus I'm super lazy to go back up to my floor then back down, nope cba. I walked back in the building to go to the car park, I got a notification and it was a reply from Simon on twitter.

@miniminter: @courtneyyx I'll be your personal uber driver
{sent 12:45}

I smiled at the tweet, childishly covering my mouth. Continuing walking staring at my phone, I felt a tap on my shoulder and without veering my eyesight I move my headphone beside my ear. Looking up from my phone I saw Max,

"What's so funny? I wanna laugh."

"Just laughing at how shit you are." I said as I pushed his shoulder hard.

I stopped daydreaming and didn't give him the satisfaction of hearing me speak. Knowing him, he would think that because I'm talking to him he has a second chance. I walked around him placing my headphones back around my ear going through the doors to the car park.  Phasing my attention back to the music I leaned against a wall waiting for Simon.  A couple minutes later low and behold, my "personal uber driver." Simon got out the car jogging his way over, embracing me lifting my feet off the ground. He kissed my cheek and forehead placing me back on the concrete. I moved back as he attempted to lean in the kiss me. I even covered my mouth with my sweatshirt trying not to get him sick.
"Babe you know I'm sick."
"Yeah you sick as fuck," he said trying to do a roadman accent.
"Oh my, by the way you trying to twin with me or something." I said walking towards his car, he placed his arm around my shoulder and my arms around his waist. Walking to his car he opened my door for me and I threw my bag in the backseat sitting in the passenger seat. He got in the drivers seat and placed his glasses on his face.

@courtneyyx: this Uber driver is a real cutie😝 5/5 stars {js he's wearing the same shirt as me}

{sent 12:59 p.m.}

Simon started driving, because Simon was playing music before his Bluetooth automatically connected and Maroon 5 started playing. She Will Be Loved, this was one of my favorite songs when I was a in my teen years. He reached for his phone to change it but I held his hand stopping him from changing it.
"No I really like this song." I said looking at him, the car reached a stop light and came to a stop. We hummed to the song, and when I looked at Simon he was looking at the road but mouthing the lyrics. I extended my arm and my fingers trailed the back of my neck. Simon sang in a high pitched voice;
"I want to make you feel beautiful."

Reaching the house, we got out the car and walked to the entrance.
"As much as I want to chill with you, I have to record a couple videos. Then I'll take care of you."
"I just have like a congestion and a cough, record you videos. Go on," I said kicking off my shoes.
"Maybe a little bit of Simon will make you feel better," he said doing a little dance.
"Hmmm maybe not, oh my gosh go record babe." As I said that he ran upstairs causing me to giggle.
I followed the sound, leading me to the living room. "Hello!!" I said as Tobi, Frey, Rose and Lewis turned around. I rolled onto the sofa next to Frey, looking at the tv they were playing COD and they continued the game.
Thirty minutes pass and the boys start playing Rocket League leaving Freya, Rose and I chatting at the side.
"Josh said he had a surprise for me, but maybe it was a flop." I started.
"Josh didn't tell me about any surprises, he probably was thinking of something- you know I'm not sure." Freya told me scrolling through her phone.

Another hour passed and I was sipping my tea I made not too long ago and Josh came down.
"Court, you wanna come see something?" I raised my eyebrow at how suspicious he was acting.
"Fine." I said as I got up and followed him upstairs. I was lead to Simon's room and his door was closed. "What?" I said opening the door. I looked at Simon sitting at his desk scrolling on twitter, Josh immediately shoved a vlog camera in front of my face. I looked closer and noticed Simon had red hair.
"Oh my God," I said smiling. "It looks pretty fucking sick." He covered his face smiling as Josh flipped the camera towards Simon.

Time passed and I was just chilling with Simon in his room.
"What are you doing tomorrow?" He asked me.
"Nothing, probably editing- wait yeah I have to edit a couple videos. Why sir?"
"Wanna come home with me, I gotta get to my P.O. Box. I usually stay for lunch and then come back up."
"I just don't want to get your family sick, but I'm always down to see your mum and dad. Saying that I need to head home too, gotta see Piper. "
"Yeah it's not like it's like your first time meeting my family, they love you. So is that a yes?"
"It's a yes to your family, it's a no to you." I joked smiling swiveling in my chair.
"You can't get enough of me," he said turning fully towards me.
"Coming from the guy with his hand on my knee, you can't keep your hands to," I said placing his hand on the arm of his chair, "yourself."

Freya came in the room asking me if I was ready, I responded I was. She went to say 'bye' to Josh as I turned back to face Simon.
"You know this is the first full day I've gone without kissing your lips," he said licking his.
I chuckled," yeah let's keep it that way. I'm not getting you sick, nope."
"I can steal one-"
"Goodbye Simon," I said getting up smiling, "love you."
"Love you too, I'll pick you up tomorrow around 10ish. Love you, and your booty." I bit my lip lightly winking back at him, as I left his room. Loud steps followed behind me and I turned around to feel Simon embracing me.
"At least I can get a hug." I hugged him back and retracted as he placed his lips on my forehead.

"You just can't get enough can you?" I said mockingly, and looking into those ocean blue eyes.

❀❀❀
Thank you soooooooooo much for 11k+ reads on this book!!!!!! What shall I do to celebrate?
🤔comments?

P.S. I always ask for comments bc I think I'm lacking critique and I love reading helpful comments. This book is lacking your voices :(