twenty five.

❀ Simon's POV ❀

The first day of upload was coming to a close, the final panel was happening. Every second I was being stopped for a picture, or being bombarded with questions about my relationship. It wasn't that I was pissed off I was still hung up on how we created this. I haven't seen Courtney after she left a couple hours ago to have her meet and greet, I remembered she was working with Freya and Lewis at the clothing booth. I made my way to the back of the booth, to find Courtney in a sdmn SnapBack on backwards, looking at the side it was my MM7 one.
"How'd you find that?" I said in a unfamiliar voice.
"Jesus Christ Simon!" She jumped as she kind of laughed it off.
"It was in our room so I picked it up thinking you would wear it. But you haven't, so I'm putting it to use," she said with a innocent look on her face, "I like you in hats and caps, shit like that is cute on you. But what brings you here Minter?" She asked holding bagged clothes in her hand.
"I had extra time, came to stop by. And say hello," she gave me an unconvinced look as if I was being sarcastic,"I was being serious." She just stood there smiling like a kid. "What?"
"You love me boy, or maybe you are even obsessed. Security?" She joked as she licked her lips. "I gotta get back to the booth, I was meant to restock the stuff and you distracted me. Goodbye," she said turning around walking away. I wasn't gonna chase after her, but I guess you could say I got a nice view.

❀Courtney's POV❀

There was an hour and a half left of the event and I had nothing else to do. If they needed help with the booth again, I would go but I just needed a break. Since I didn't have another meet and greet today I decided to tweet out something.

@courtneyyx: for those at Upload, I'll be right here by the center. I want to meet more of you:)
12 seconds ago

Around 5 minutes passed and mostly girls but some boys came rushing towards me. I was engulfed in hugs and I honestly love meeting them. More and more showed up, and I had a little table of goodies in which the fans gave to me. A girl round 15 came up with a camera, it was a pretty nice camera like the ones I use to film. She put her camera to the ground and asked me, "would you mind if I ask you a couple questions for my vlog?"
"Yeah of course." I smiled
"Thank you, what's going on everyone today I am with Courtney, so good to meet you. So I have some questions for you that the whole Twitter fandom have been wondering. " I nodded as she continued. "If you could name one, and only one thing you like about Simon what would it be. Like physically?"
"Shucks that's a tough one," I was actually stumped I really like everything about him. "I think-no no- it has to be his laugh. He has an infectious laugh that makes you want to laugh along," I was grinning really hard," see I'm like smiling really hard because I'm think about his laugh."
"Can you name 5 other things about Simon?"
"Definitely, his smile, eyes, height, personality and his dimple," I said as she smiled.
"Okay, who do you think deserves more credit for their channels and videos out of the Sidemen?"
"That question really can't be answered because all the boys are hard working. Obviously it seems like they post a few videos a day or even one, but the process in making it and the amount of hours they put into recording is mad. I feel like fans want more videos put out, but it can become draining. So to answer your question, all of them deserve credit," I said giving a thumbs up.
"Right final question, can you take a picture with me?" I smiled and nodded as we posed and I hugged her.

An hour later everyone started to leave, some stayed around to say goodbye again. We were escorted to the lounge again, in the hallway I saw Simon walking looking at his phone. I skipped to him, dunno why, but I snuck under his arm. He flashed a smile at me before shutting off his phone putting it in his pocket.
"Hey cutie," he said after kissing my forehead. I reached in my pocket and got a piece of mint gum, I started to chew it. He stopped walking, almost making me stumble, he just looked at me.
"You want a piece?" I blew a bubble, I looked down to get another piece as I felt his warm hand caress my chin turning me towards him. Looking at him in confusion, he placed his lips on mine, then he squeezed my bum causing my mouth to open slightly. The kiss was passionate and light, his tongue slipped in and snagged my gum. He pulled back and started chewing my gum. I looked at him in awe, not knowing whether that was sexy or questionable. I don't know I think it was sexy as hell.
"Thanks," he said smiling intertwining our hands. We walked into the lounge to see everyone standing up saying their "see you laters," because the guys were going to a bar tonight meanwhile the girls were gonna have a girls night in.

❀Major Time Skip to the next day + start song❀

Waking up this morning, I felt refreshed, last night the girls and I pampered did some masks and shit. We went to bed round 10ish, last night I walked into the empty room still keeping in mind Simon and the guys went out for drinks. I brushed my teeth, hopped in bed and scrolled on my phone. It honestly felt like a minute later, I was woken up by Simon moving my phone from my chest and charging it. I was feeling a bit hot so I took off my shirt and pants last night, leaving my bare chest out and a lace underwear. Not wearing a lace underwear to impress anyone, but I think I felt sexy in it, for myself. So this morning I woke up feeling Simon right behind me, no shirt on but he did have boxers on.
"Morning darling," he said kissing my shoulder multiple times. I mumbled and groaned as I stretched my arms, grabbing my shirt I threw it over my head and walked to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth I hopped on the bed, ending up sitting on Simon. He wrapped his arms around my hips, I leaned downward and kiss hips his lips.
"Good Morning Simon, okay we have to be there in an less than two hours. Breakfast takes a while so I should call room-"
"I called them when you were sleeping around 30 minutes ago. They should be here soon, hopefully you're craving French toast." He said smiling, knowing that's one of my favorite breakfast foods.
"Simon you're perfect you know that." I said seriously.
"I'm really not, but I know you are. I'm just in love with you-" he was interrupted when his phone buzz from a notification, noticing our faces were inches apart.
"You should get that," I whispered, still at the fact his hands were roaming around my back under the t shirt.
"I don't have to," he said taking his hands out my shirt then flipping us so he was on top. There was a knock on the door and I laughed at the fact Simon rolled his eyes tipping his head back. "Fuck sake," he said getting up. I sat up as the cart of breakfast came rolling in, we thanked the "waiter" and tipped him.  I enjoyed my French toast meanwhile Simon had a breakfast burrito. We sat on the bed watching some random tv show, after I finished I went in my suitcase deciding what to wear. Today was going to be a very busy day, I had a panel to do, then another gaming one with some of the guys, a meet and greet and finally if I had extra time help with the booth. We were prompted to come earlier before the doors opened for the fans and parents. So we had to be there in an hour now.
"K, babe should I wear this?" Flashing a skirt, "or these?" Offering jeans.
"Both would look nice," I groaned at the fact I didn't get a definite answer.
"Thanks but that doesn't help me," I think he was really into the show because he didn't respond. But I stared at the outfits and chose to wear the skirt, with a darkish grey sweater and some black socks and sneaker.

After my shower, Simon went in the shower blasting music, I got myself dressed, spraying perfume on my neck and rubbing my wrists together. Moments later he came out with his pants on, a black SDMN top, a luxlike jacket and adidas fluxes.
"Cute," I said scanning his outfit. I grabbed my sdmn backpack, as knocking on the door happened again. Opening it, it was the whole gang, Tobi waved and Freya too. Simon intertwined his hand with mine as we continued to the second day of Upload. The walk front the hotel to the venue was not far, sometimes Simon would kiss the back of my hand.
"Oh I think you should wear this today love," he said stopping us from walking. Taking off his pinky ring and placing it on my fourth finger on my right hand.
"You sure Si?" He reassured me by pressing his lips on mine. The kiss was quick but sweet, he smiled and so did I. When we arrived, everyone stayed together at first then dispersed. Simon and I had the same gaming thing to go to. Today will be a long one, It won't go too bad, would it?

❀❀❀
This was over 1,700 words, thank you guys for reading and getting the book to 3K💞 what do you guys think of Sarah Close's EP, I'm in love with it. The songs will be featured on some chapters :)