Until The Day I Die (3]

"Sulema, Sulema." someone whispered and shook me. "Sulema your going to be late for school."

I groaned and turned away. The person giggled and I instantly knew who it was. "Claire?"

"Yeah, me, now get out of bed and be ready in 15 minutes and downstairs for breakfast."

I nodded and sat up. Through my sleepy eyes I could see Claire was leaving the room giggling. Wow she giggles a lot. I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom in my room.

I yawned and looked at the clock. 7:05. Its really early. I washed up and went to pick out my clothes. I went to one of my luggage bags but it was empty. All of them were. Then I went to my closet and found all my clothes hanging neatly inside. I was going to get them back for this.

In about 5 minutes I was all dressed in the clothes I pick. Dark skinny jeans and a plain black tank top. I then went to look at the bottom of my closet for my all black converse and sure enough, they were there. I sighed and put them on.

I looked at the clock, 7:13. "I'm fast." I said to myself and chuckled.

"Talking to your self?" a deep voice said. I turned to the door and saw Irvin standing there.

I smiled and said, "Eavesdropping?"

He grinned. "Hurry up breakfast is ready." then left.

I smiled and went to the bathroom to do my hair. I really don't do make up at all, I think its ridiculous. I went to the mirror and saw I was missing my frames. I went back out and found then on the night stand. On my way I also found my gel. I went back into the bathroom and did my hair regular. I gelled my black wavy hair to make it look wet and tamed. I smiled at myself satisfied and grabbed my bag with 2 notebooks and a pen and headed down stairs.

Everyone was already there. There was only 2 people there I didn't know who I believed were May and Demetrio. "Good morning Sulema." said Hazel as I walked in the kitchen. "Why'd you take so long?"

I sat down on a stool, "I uh...got lost."

They chuckled and ate at the same time. "Don't worry soon enough you'll get it." she said and set a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"Thanks." I said digging in.

"Oh by the way this is May and Demetrio." said Claire pointing at the other 2 people. One had short black hair and nice blue eyes. The other had long wavy brown hair and blue eyes but she glared at me.

"Hi." I said.

Demetrio smirked and walked up to me. "Nice to meet you my lady." then he kissed my hand.

Who did this hot shot think he is? I pulled away my hand. "Leave her alone Demetrio." said Irvin, glaring at him.

He laughed and turned to him, "Jealous much?" He chuckled, "I'll wait in the car, hurry up."