Until The Day I Die (7],

HEllO WAttPADERS.! SORRY iHt tOOk MHE lONG tO UPlOAD dHE NEXt CHAPtER BUt i kiNDA HAD A WRitERS BlOCK :]

SOO jEAA ENjOY.!!!

Sulema's POV:

My head hurt as I woke up and yawned. I squinted at the light over my bed. "6:38....so early." I sat up and got out of bed. I made my bed and went to the closet to pick out my clothes. I decided on black skinny jeans & grey tank top with a black mini sweater. I grabbed my towel and tooth brush with tooth paste and headed toward the bath room.

It was 6:51 when I got out of the shower. I put my wavy hair in a messy bun and put my black flats on. I grabbed my school bag and $20 and headed out. Everyone was still sleeping so I decided to walk to school and have breakfast by the Mc Donald's by the school. I took out my iPod and played "All Around Me" by Flyleaf.

Getting to school wasn't very hard, it was real easy. It took me only 30 minutes to get there. Only a couple of student were in Mc Donald's and they seemed to mind their own business as I walked in and up to the front. "Yes, how may I help you?"

"Can I have a McGriddles and orange juice?"

"Yeah......that will be $4.06." I gave her a $5 bill and in no time she gave me what I ordered and my change. I took the tray and went to find a 2 person seat. I sat down and began to eat when I heard someone say something so very familiar, "May I sit here?" I looked up and saw Dean grinning down at me with a tray in his hands.

I smiled and nodded. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm stalking you." he smiled and took a bite out of his sandwich and swallowed. "I eat breakfast here a lot. You?"

I shrugged "Woke up early and I didn't want to wait for everyone else."

He chuckled. "I'm not that patient either."

The way he said that made my stomach get butterflies again. He said it as if it was good thing we things in common. Not that it wasn't, it was just I had a feeling about him. I just didn't know if that feeling was telling me to stay away or get closer. "What are you thinking about?" he suddenly asked.

He broke through my thoughts easily and I looked into his mesmerizing aqua eyes. "Nothing really, just my family and stuff."

"How much family do you have?"

I blushed in embarrassment that I said family yet I only had 1. "Actually, only 1. My Aunt Andrea, and she hates me and I think she is part witch."

We laughed, "Don't be embarrassed, I only have I family member too, my brother Shawn."

"Really? Is he the one who takes care of you?"

"Yeah, he's my legal guardian and I when I was 5 I thought he was half demon." We laughed. "Na, he's actually pretty cool when you get to know him. He's always been there for me, since my parents abandoned us when I was young." I sensed the sadness in his voice.

"How old were you guys?"

"I was 2 and he was 13. We went to an orphanage and when my brother turned eighteen he got a job and got us a home and he became my legal guardian."

"Oh. He seems like a really good brother." I said taking his hand and rubbing my thumb against it in circles.

Tingles washed through my body and I just lost myself in his eyes. We gazed at each other for a while before my phone began to ring and we snapped out of our trance in awkwardness. I took my phone out and I saw a unfamiliar number. "Hello?"

"Sulema! Where are you?!"

"Irvin? How did you get my number?"

"Your aunt gave it to me, but where are you?"

"I'm already at school, I'm at McDonalds."

"We should get going its getting late." said Dean taking our trays and walking o the garbage.

"Thanks." I mouthed.

"Who are you with?"

I sighed, he wont be happy, but what ever. "I'm with Dean." I heard his tighten the grip on his phone. "I know where to go 1st period so I'll be fine. I'll see you in lunch, bye." I said and hung up.

"Why'd you tell him I was with you? He's probably mad right now."

"He can't tell me I can or can't hang out with."

"True." he said as we walked out of Mickey Dees together.