Part 3 : Queen / Fire Dragon Training

Narrator : Last time on Nalu - Love and Mistakes !!!

Wendy : ( cries ) I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU NATSU-SAN ITS YOUR FAULT THAT LUCY-SAN IS GONE ?

Master Makarov : I'm disappointed in you Natsu , you know Lucy wouldn't attack someone with her magic unless they were evil !

Story Continuing

At the forest

Lucy's POV : I can't believe how dense that idiot is to accuse me of hurting his best friend , people know that I would never in my life , attack someone with my celestial spirits unless they are evil , I wonder if he's happy now , maybe if I train as hard as I can and prove him wrong he'll wish that he hasn't made that decision of accusing me !

Dragon Roars

Lucy : ! That sounds like a dragon , unless it was a dragon .

! : Hello Queen Lucy are you okay ?

Lucy : Queen , who are you and how did you know my name !

Igneel : I'm Igneel the fire dragon , your mother Layla Heartfilia was the queen of dragons , on the year of X777 of July all of the dragons had to return home to the dragon realm .

Lucy : Igneel , Then you have to be Natsu's Adoptive Father , correct ?

Igneel : Yes that is correct , Queen Lucy , would you like to come with me and train with the other dragons !

Lucy : ( if I train with them and my celestial spirits and prove to Natsu that I'm not weak then he'll regret what he has said to me ) of course Igneel I'm ready ( smiles )

Igneel : ( smiles ) Hop on , and hang on tightly ?

Lucy : ( climbs on top )

Igneel : ( teleports to the dragon realm )

30 seconds later

Lucy : ! ( smiles ) it's so beautiful here ?

Igneel : ( smiles ) you're going to love it here , once you train you'll become the most powerful dragon slayer their is !

Dragons : QUEEN LUCY YOUR HERE ?

Lucy : ( smiles ) !

Grandeeney : Now , now everydragon calm down , your highness Igneel is waiting for you ?

Lucy : ( follows Igneel )

Igneel : ( grabs some books ) here you are , your highness !

Lucy : ( reads the books )

30 minutes later

Lucy : I'm ready ?

Igneel : ( smiles ) follow me !

Lucy : ( approaches a heated volcano ) it's so hot ( begins to sweat )

Igneel : ( smiles ) don't worry , you'll get used to the heat , once you train with the magic what you read in those books that I gave you ?

Lucy : Okay

Igneel : !

Lucy : ( breathes fire and flame )