Part 8 : Celestial Dragon / Transformation

Narrator : Welcome back , enjoy !!!

Lucy : ( walks through the door ) !

Celestia : Queen Lucy , I have your preparations ready for you ( smiles ) ?

Lucy : ( smiles ) Thank you so much , Celestia ! ( reads )

Back at fairy tail

In the infirmary

Wendy : ! How did I end up in here ?

Mirajane : ( smiles ) Oh , you're awake do you want any tea !

Wendy : What happened ?

Mirajane : You got angry at Natsu , when he was trying to get your attention , you're hair turned pink and you passed out then you said Lucy's name !

Wendy : I did

Natsu : How could you not , remember what happened ?

Wendy : Why , does it concern you !

Carla : Wendy , I know your mad at Natsu , but you don't have to be so mean to him all the time ?

Wendy : I thought this guild hall was supposed to treat their members like family !

Gray : She's right Carla , this guild is supposed to treat members like family , and I think that Natsu needs the lecture right know after what he did to accuse Lucy of attacking Lisanna ?

Natsu : ( sighs ) okay can we please stop talking about that , I know you guys didn't forgive me but maybe if I apologized to Lucy when she's gets back maybe she'll give me a second chance !

Lisanna : And how would you know that she'll give you a second chance after what you did to her ?

Natsu : Because Lucy is the kindest person I ever met !

Levy : That's funny , considering you had just called her a weakling before you kicked her out of fairy tail ?

Master Makarov : Everyone that's enough , how do you think Lucy would feel , if she heard you say so many wrong things !

Guild Members : ( goes silent )

Master Makarov : Wendy , my child I know you miss Lucy , but beating yourself up isn't going to bring her back , it's just going to cause you more pain , even for your Guild Members , you'll just have to be patient like everyone else , understand ?