Part 14 : Parties and Kidnapped

Narrator : After the battle with Zeref and the dragons visit to see the dragon slayers , the guild held a comeback party for Lucy , because of her departure !!!

Cana : MIRA GET OUT SOME LIQUOR IT'S TIME FOR A PARTY ?

Guild Members : YEAH !

Mirajane : ( laughs )

Lucy : ( smiles ) I see she hasn't changed one bit ?

Lisanna : I'm so happy you're back , Lucy fairy tail wouldn't be the same without you !

Lucy : ( laughs )

Happy : Lucy , why did you go after Zeref alone ?

( Guild suddenly goes silent )

Lucy : !

Princess : !

Erza : Interesting question , happy , why did you go after Zeref , Lucy ?

Guild Members : Yeah , why did you go after Zeref alone !

Lucy : ! ( steps back away )

Princess : If you don't want to tell them Lucy , I'll do it ?

Lucy : ! ( starts to sweat )

Natsu : SPIT IT OUT ?

Lisanna : NATSU DON'T SHOUT AT HER , YOUR THE REASON WHY SHE LEFT FOR 2 WHOLE YEARS IN THE FIRST PLACE !

Natsu : HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO MENTION THAT LISANNA , I SAID I WAS SORRY ?

Lisanna : WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER KICKED HER OUT OF THE GUILD IN THE FIRST PLACE !

Master Makarov : LISANNA , NATSU STOP YELLING AT EACH OTHER , OR ELSE I'LL GIVE YOU SUSPENSION ?

Lisanna and Natsu : ( goes silent )

Gray : Well that shut em up !

Guild Members : ( laughs )

Lucy : ( sighs )

Princess : It's okay , Lucy I'll tell them ?

Lucy : No , Princess I've got it !

Princess : Okay ( flies in her arms ) !

Lucy : ( sighs ) I went after Zeref , because he was following me ?

Wendy : Following you , why Lucy-san !

Lucy : Because , he found out that I was the new queen of dragons , and decided to come after the dragons and tried to force me to open the gates , that's why I was so eager to fight him so the dragons could be protected ?

Natsu : !

Levy : But going after Zeref alone , that was a foolish thing for you to do ?

Lucy : Well he was attacking me , I couldn't just let him do that and wait for someone to come after me and help !

Princess : !

Levy : Well you could have , just came back to us , instead of going up against him , you know his black magic will kill you ?