Part 6 : Shadow Dragon Training

Narrator : Welcome back enjoy !!!

Lucy : ( walks through the portal )

Skiadrum : ( smiles ) Hello , Queen Lucy are you ready to train ?

Lucy : Yes Skiadrum !

Skiadrum : ( takes out her books )

At fairy tail

Wendy : ( picks a job ) Mirajane can I take this job , please ?

Mirajane : ( Stamps the job request ) good luck ( smiles )

Wendy : thanks ( leaves with Carla )

Carla : Wendy , how many jobs are you planning to take ?

Wendy : !

Carla : WENDY ASNWER ME ?

Guild Members : ( goes silent )

Wendy : ( stops )

Romeo : Wendy , don't you think that your worrying everyone , because you've been silent , ever since Lucy was gone training ?

Wendy : ( turns around angry in tears )

Guild Members : ! Wendy

Wendy : After , what just happened to Lucy , all of you expect me to just , sit and wait for her ?

Lisanna : Wendy , we know you miss Lucy , but stressing yourself by doing so many jobs , isn't going to help !

Wendy : ( angry look ) So all of you just expect for me to wait all day and not do anything , while Lucy is gone ?

Carla : Wendy , that's enough child , just sit down and rest !

Wendy : I'm not a child , I'm a teenager ?

Carla : Wendy , what do you think that Lucy would say , if she saw you doing this !

Wendy : She'd tell me to slow down , and not take so many jobs at once , but I'm not doing that , I'm trying to keep myself occupied until Lucy returns , I can't just sit here in misery and wait for her , all of us heard what Leo had said , she won't return after 1-2 years and I'm not going to wait for 2 years , I'm going to keep going on jobs and keep getting strong until she returns ?

Master Makarov : Wendy's right , all of us can't just sit here and wait for 2 whole years , she wouldn't want us doing that , we have to have complete faith for her , until she returns home to us !