Part 4 : Iron Dragon Training

Narrator : Welcome back enjoy !!!

Lucy : ( Walks through the portal )

Metalicana : Hello , Queen Lucy !

Lucy : Hello Metalicana , do you have my Preparations ready ?

Metalicana : Yes ma'am ( takes out her books )

Lucy : ( smiles ) Thank you !

Metalicana : ( nods )

Lucy : ( reads and studies )

With Fairy Tail

Carla : Wendy , don't you think you should take a job , instead of waiting for Lucy all day ?

Wendy : ( Sighs with a sad look )

Guild Members : !

Wendy : ( picks a solo job )

Job Flier : Help , 5 Monsters Attacking The Village !!!
Reward : 900,000 Jewel
Location : Margaret Town

Wendy : May we take this job , please Mira ?

Mirajane : ( smiles and washes dishes ) You don't want to go with anyone !

Wendy : ! No , I think I'll be fine , by myself ?

Mirajane : ( Stamps the Job Flier ) Good Luck , Wendy ( smiles )

On The Train

Wendy : ( sighs ) Lucy-San , wherever you are , please be okay ?

Carla : Wendy , have faith in Lucy , she has her celestial spirits with her , you know she's powerful with them !

Wendy : ( closes her eyes in sadness ) I know that , I just miss my big sister ?

Carla : We all miss her , she misses us too , she'll return don't worry about her !

Wendy : It's just not fair , why Lucy , what did she do to get kicked out of the strongest team , ever since we met her , she's been so nice , of course we save her all the time but , I thought the guild hall's rule was supposed to treat everyone like family , Natsu knew that Lucy lost her father after the 7 year time skip , didn't he ?

Carla : Yes he did , I just can't believe he would treat her this way , he invited her to fairy tail , but to just keep her as a replacement and blame her for Lisanna's attack , I hope he's learned his lesson before she comes back from her training !