Introduction

Skylar  Carson has had a hard life. Living with only her mom, Isabelle, who has cancer, shes had to grow up fast. Her whole life has been devoted to taking care of her mom. But what happens when her mother is only getting sicker faster, and wants skylar to have a father? A father she thought was dead. But only the exact opposite. Vic Fuentes, a famous band member who has been living his life to the fullest gets surprised when skylars mom comes in contact with him. Telling him that his daughter needs a father. What will happen when Vic falls back in love with skylars mother, and wants to bring the family back together, but can't as she's only getting sicker? Will they finally be a family, or be ruined forever?
Find out in 'Song for Isabelle (a Vic Fuentes daughter fanfic)
*sneak peek*
"Skylar! SKYLAR!" Vic yelled out. Tears fell down my face harshly.  My pace quickened, wanting to get away from him. But suddenly I was jerked back.  I turned around seeing my so called father. "Talk to me." He pleaded. A sob escaped me. "You knew!" I whispered, letting out a sob. He looked at me, opening and closing his mouth not saying anything, so I continued. "You knew, and...and you didn't help. She got worse and worse and you did nothing! How could you?!" I screamed, finally letting my frustration out.  "I-I" he stuttered. I shook my head. "You said everything would be ok! That we could be a family!" I cried, my heart beating erratically. "I thought we would." He stated desperately. I continued shaking my head, only getting sadder and angrier. "You knew." I repeated,breath hitching as I said the next line. "You may be my father...but y-you'll never be my dad." I cried out, running away from him.
---
Warning: story contains mentions of depression, drugs, self harm
Other then that sensitive topics of cancer.
My aunt recently passed from cancer, so this story is a kind of a soft spot for me, but I can't wait to continue.
Thanks for giving this story a chance :)
Frequent updates
Co authoring is Victoria--_
-A