Feelings. (Underswap sans x chubby reader)

The both of you had a crush on each other.
You were too shy to admit it, thinking he wouldn't like you back-  and it was the same with him, really, except he didn't know what to do with these feelings.

They were so confusing!

Butterflies bundled up,blue roses on his cheeks every time he got near you.. stars and hearts in his eyes at the thought of you.

He really didn't know what to do with these feelings.

He wanted to yell them to the sky, and carry you away like the  princess you were....
But he didn't.
He couldn't.
He wouldn't.

Because everytime he got the guts to tell you- his feelings would come down like an avalanche, full of fear, that, like snow,  would bury him alive with an icy cold grip.
He didn't feel like he was good enough, cool enough,strong enough.. Perfect enough for you.
He felt like you deserved someone better....
The alarm rang, he turned it off.
Sighing and getting up ( he was awake half an hour ago, trying to figure out what to do) and got dressed from his comfy pajamas, to his battle suit, and went to the kitchen, to find you there,  in a tank top and a pair of shorts, drinking a cup of coffee.
"Hey Sans.." you looked up from the cup,acknowledging his presence, as he walked in, deciding to sit next to you. "..I made coffee...do you want some?"
He blinked, and tilted his head, "Papy says I can't have any- "
"It'll only be a little bit, and anyway, you look like you had a long night... I've had one to."
You got up, went to the counter, got a mug from the cupboard and served him a cup.
"Do you want sugar?"
"No, thank you!"
You smiled, brought the cup to him and sat back down in your seat,taking a sip from your mug, he took a sip of his to.
You saw him starting to shake, the table vibrating with his movement.
"S-sans?" you looked at him, concern etched on your face- "Are you okay? "

"(Y/N)! I LOVE YOUUUUUUU! Mweh mwehehe!" he started giggling like a lunatic, as he took your face in his hands, bringing you down to his level- you could see the little hearts in his eyes as he kissed your chubby cheeks.

"YOU ARE A ADORABLE TACO. AND I AM A ADORABLE TACO. WE WILL BE TACOS TOGETHER AND MAKE AN ENCHILADA! (Y/N ) AND THE GREAT SANS! Mweh mwehehe!" he smushed your face your face again.
You
Were
Red
All
Over
Your face, blushing like a tomato.
He then kissed your lips, and climbed into your lap, "I THE GREAT SANS AM TIRED. AND WILL GO TO SLEEP NOW."  then he passed out.

Papyrus came out after all the yelling, scolding you gently as to why you should never give his precious blueberry of a brother coffee.
You smiled to yourself, when he was done ranting, as you kissed Sans and said-
"I love you to, blueberry."

He opened his eyes, stars filling the pupils and kissed you.

"WE ARE THE COUPLE NOW, YES?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

Papyrus looked at the cute scene-
"I GUESS YOU COULD SAY THE TWO OF YOU ARE SENSATIONAL TOGETHER!!!"

You laughed, and so did Sans, the story ending with a happy scene.

____________
AN : I am sorry US sans is so out of character! Also I am sorry if the pacing was bad... But I still hope you liked it!