Horror yandere sans x chubby reader! (part one)

An: I know the last chapter was kind of lame but whatever, anyway, I'm thinking of making a Tamatoa x chubby reader but I don't know how to start?? Like I got ideas, just don't know what to dooooooo anyway. I'm going to start doing requests, so if you guys want anything written by me JUST COMMENT PLEASE. I really want to do requests and stuff! Thanks- ALSO TRIGGER WARNING OKAY. YOU MAY GET TRIGGERED THERE ARE SUCICAL THEMES AND STUFF IN THIS STORY ITS GONNA GET DARK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

You sighed, walking through the snow, shivering your ass off.
You thought it was a good idea to come down here, you know? Maybe just sort of hurry up and die sort of thing- but now, walking around in the snow, barely escaping a crazy goat woman- you realized that you should've just went with something more- well, original.
Lots of kids kill themselves, but you, in the fleet of the moment- decided to jump down a hole! Hoping it would kill you faster than slitting your wrists or taking a bottle of pills, it didn't, unfortunately, and now you were stuck in some- you couldn't quite describe it.. The place was just- eerie, silent, abandoned.
You teeth chattered as you shivered, "Fuckin- god damn-" you took a deep breath and shivered more, "-god damn Co-cold!"
You bit your lip, and tried not to cry, you growled, kicking the snow in frustration.
Couldn't you just do something right for once?!? Now, you were stuck here! In some weird hell hole! You would probably be raped! And murdered! You cried in frustration, falling to the ground hopelessly.

"Hey kid."
You gasped and looked around-
"W-who are you?!" you yelled, eyes finally landing on the skeleton.
He tapped his bony fingers against the old and slightly decayed wood of the- hotdog stand? What the hell was a hotdog stand doing in the middle of the woods?!
He smirked and continued tapping, "Are you cold?"
You blinked, "W-what?"
His smile grew deeper as he stared at you, he laughed creepily, "Chill out kiddo, I don't bite. " you shivered more, as the skeleton exited the stand, and took off his coat, wrapping it around your shoulders.
"I don't have much use for it." he smiled at you, whispering in a husky voice, "you can have it"
You nodded slowly, "Th-thank you-"
He stuck out his hand, "I'm sans, sans the skeleton."
"(Y/N)"
You put on the coat, and grabbed his hand.

And then you felt the searing pain.

He laughed, as you struggled- "L-let me go!" you whimpered, he lifted you up, and brought you close to his face, staring into your (eye color)ed eyes.

"You know," he laughed, "you look cute when you're in pain."
You started to cry again, he let go of your hand, and cradled it, observing the blood, "even your blood looks pretty." you looked at the skeleton, shivering.

He looked up at you, "Think I'll keep you around babe!" he chuckled and let go of your hand.
"You want a hot dog?" you shook your head no.
"Awww, come on- it won't hurt cha! Take it as an apology for earlier- "
You took it, not wanting to be bother by the creepy skeleton any longer.
You looked at him warily, and took a bite of the hot dog.
"See? What'd I tell ya?"
He smiled, and continued to stare at you.

Suddenly, you began to feel nauseous.

"What the-"
You blacked out to the sound of wicked, empty laughter.

Just before you completely feel unconscious, you felt sans lift you up.. And gently, gently stroke your cheek.

"You look so cute.. When I cause you pain."