Horror yandere sans! x chubby reader (prt. 2)

An: may be some triggers, so you have been warned!

You woke up alone, chained up to a cold brick wall.
"He-"

The door opened, revealing your captor,  "Hey sweet thing." he chuckled, "did you sit in a bowl of sugar?" he laughed more, as you stared at him confused, " 'Cause you got a sweet ass!" he laughed more, and it was sort of different from the creepy laughter of before.. It seemed.. Genuine.

"Ah.. Tibia honest, sometimes, I just kill myself." he wiped an imaginary tear from his eye, and walked closer to you.

He stood before you, and grabbed your wrist roughly- you whimpered, "Do you know why I haven't killed you yet?"

You flashed back to before you blacked out, barely remembering what he said.. "B-because I'm cute?"
He winked, " So she does remember!" chuckling a little too evilly for your liking, he unlocked the chain, kissing your wrist, which was full of scars.
"Seems like you like a little pain.." he smirked, red eye starting at you.
"I- I- that's none of your business!" you yanked your wrist back, messaging the soft flesh he grabbed.
"Tch, babe, everything about you is my business. I own you."
You shivered.

He cackled, "You cold toots? I could warm ya up!" he winked at you as you backed up against the wall, hoping for some sort of protection from this- this- monster!
"Aw, don't be like that! I'm not gonna hurt cha! Unless you want me to, of course- " he leaned over you, putting a bony finger under your chin, "but I gotta admit babe, you're adorable with that look of fear on your face!" you tried to look away from him, but he grabbed your cheeks roughly, forcing you to stare into his black empty sockets.
You started to cry, he smirked, letting go.
"Now babe, don't be so sad! You got a nice home here!" he grabbed your unchained arm, chaining it back to the wall.
"Don't worry baby, I'll take care of you! No matter what I have to do, I'll make sure both the underground and the human world knows you belong to me."
He walked out of the dark, damp and sort of smelly room, leaving you in complete darkness.