Chubby reader x bara Sans

Guys I have two drafts and like I got an idea and just I have to write it down because it sounds perfect and horrible.
Because this chapter will contain sensitive topics, if you have been sexually assaulted in ANY way please tell someone about it! I'm actually basing this chapter a little bit in my experience (I was groped once, he groped my breast and butt cheek) and I decided to write about this sensitive topic because one) it NEEDS to be addressed more and two) cause I got inspired by a news story about Melanie Martinez raping her friend, and I now officially hate Martinez. And I don't mean inspired in a good way, I mean I got an idea for a story and decided to write it down, which I know sounds bad but I DO NOT TAKE RAPE OR SEXUAL ASSAULT/ HARASSMENT LIGHTLY BUT IM JUST EXPLAINING WHY I WROTE SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND KIND OF EXPLAINING MY PROCESS BUT YEAH MELANIE MARTINEZ SUCKS, FUCK YOU MELANIE. 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
So, trigger warning, please read with caution, if anything is too triggering please stop reading this one shot and talk about it to me, I will apologize profusely and try my best to comfort you.
Also, I swear to goodness gracious, if anyone -and I mean ANYONE- comments anything offensive and inappropriate I will report you and delete your comment, I don't play when it comes to rape and/or sexual assault, thank you very much.
This chapter won't include rape, just sexual harassment, nothing too violent or graphic, but still, please read with caution.
And again, if you or anyone you know has been sexually assaulted please please tell someone! A trusted adult, a police officer- just anyone! And please go to: https://www.rainn.org/national-resources-sexual-assault-survivors-and-their-loved-ones  to get help!
Sincerely, the author. Ps, Art is from Spooopyskeletons on tumblr, check them out!

You entered the house crying, clutching your faux letter jacket, shivering, body heaving,  shame like some black centipede crawling and twisting all over your body, marking the places where he touched you.

Standing still for a moment, trying to calm yourself down, trying to swallow the fear, and force down the lump of tears stuck in your throat.
Okay, okay, everything is-you closed our eyes-everything is okay! It's okay! It's okay!
It's okay!
The tears started to subside a little, running down your cheeks in tiny cool droplets.
Okay,okay.
You breathed.
Okay.okay-
Everything is-
Everything is-
You started to cry again, feeling alone, scared, lost in the dark silent house, conscious of the darkness, aware of the monsters that seemed to crawl and twist in the shadows, you started to hyperventilate, lungs clenching painfully.

It wasn't okay.
It wasn't okay.
It was not okay!

Your heart beat in your chest, adrenaline pumped in your veins as the memory hovered above you-
The flashing dots of people, the blaze of colors and music, him whispering behind you, even though you said no six times, you felt his hands roam your body, nails digging into soft skin like claws- oh god, you could have been.. raped.
You let out a sob at the realization, covering your mouth, he touched you.. you could have been raped! Oh god- oh god- oh god-!
You could still feel his hands like claws all over your body..
you panicked, the memory- the feeling the touch, you felt disgusted! Why didn't you fight? Oh god! Oh god! You just froze! You let him touch you!
Panicking, you ran up the stairs in a daze, the inky blackness surrounding you- you felt so afraid.
Fear gripped you in its icy cold embrace, almost choking you, making your lungs feel like they were brittle ice,as if they would break and crumble any moment and stop working.
Turning down the hallway, you dashed to your room, slamming the door behind you.

Panic and dread gripped you.
You felt frightened, afraid- a small child in the darkness surrounded by monsters, and you couldn't scream because if you did it would wake up the whole entire neighborhood, if you screamed you would scream bloody murder because you still felt his hands on you-
You scrambled for the light switch,trying to chase away the darkness. Once you found it,hurriedly turning on the light, and tearing off your clothes.
Hyperventilating even more, alarm increasing as you took off undergarments, throwing them in a pile with the rest of the clothing you wore that night, and then throwing them in the trash can you had in your room.