Chubby underfell sans x chubby depressed reader

Guys warning, this story is gonna get suuuper dark. So please be careful and just read with caution! Love you guys! Also I fucking  love chubby sans and that's what y'all are gonna get. Deal with it.
Also the poem I'm quoting from is one of my favorites and it's such an amazing poem and like it's so damn optimistic yet not and it's by my boo Sylvia Plath so please go check her out, like even though she wrote this stuff in the 1950s, 60s era, she is still relevant in today's society and I love how you can't take her poems at face value and also would you guys like it if I started publishing my own poems on here? Let me know!
The poem btw is Lady Lazarus (I also put a video of Plath reading it, check it out-just click on the image of sans and swipe, I love her stuff so much!!).... ANOTHER ALSO THE ART FOR SANS IS BY SINFULBASTARD ON TUMBLR CHECK OUT THEIR ART!!
ALSO LINK TO ORIGINAL POEM: https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/49000/lady-lazarus

I have done it again.
One year in every ten
I manage it—

A sort of walking miracle, my skin
Bright as a nazi lampshade
My right foot

A paperweight,
My face a featureless fine
Jew linen.

Walking around the house in a daze, reading these lines aloud, holding a knife.

Peel off the napkin
O my enemy,
Do I terrify?

Walking in a daze throughout the darkened apartment, you recited these lines, drawing the curtains as you wandered, blocking the sun.

The nose, the eye pits, the full set of teeth?
The sour breath
Will vanish in a day.

Soon, soon the flesh
The grave cave ate will be
At home on me.

Stopping at the doorway of the kitchen, you hesitated, licking your lips until you finally stepped in.

And I a smiling woman
I am only thirty
And like the cat I have nine times to die.

The room was covered in darkness, your feet hit the cold floor softly as walked towards the drawer, grabbing the small white knob and pulling it open.

This is Number Three
What a trash
To annihilate each decade.

What a million filaments.
The peanut-crunching crowd
Shoved in to see

Them unwrap me hand and foot—
The big strip tease.
Gentlemen, ladies

You took the large cooking knife, clutching it in your fingers.

These are my hands
My knees.
I may be skin and bone,
I may be Japanese

Nevertheless, I am the same identical woman,
The first time it happened
It was an accident.

You stared at it, watching the blade shine slightly with the light that slithered through a peek in the curtains, you looked up, and pulled them shut roughly, and continued to stare at the cold hard metal.

The second time I meant
To last it out and not come back at all.
I rocked shut

As a seashell.
They had to call and call
And pick the worms off me like sticky pearls.

Lifting up the blade to meet your wrist, you slowly applied pressure, and then dragged the blade, hissing in pain as it tore your skin, drawing scarlet liquid.
You panted, drawing another line beneath that one, watching the blood drip down your arm.