A New Adventure

((HELL YASS PIRATES!!))

Inks P.O.V
I was about to close up my shop to go on a walk with berry, dream, bluemoon, moonwatcher and Darkstalker. I had just lock my door to my shop when I felt someone's gaze on my back. I stood there for a second, waiting to see if the person would look away. It didn't so I just walked off. I heard foot steps behind me so I walked a bit faster. I suddenly ran into someone.

"hey! what the big- Ink!"I looked up to see Bluemoon. I smiled and she helped me up. as I stood a tall man walked pasted me and bumped into my shoulder. "HEY! watch wear your going!" she yelled at him. I swear I heard him say something like "you'll regret that" I was shocked but shook it off and turned back to Blue giving her a smile.

"thanks Blue" I thanked her she smiled back and said "it was nothing some people just got some nerves!" I giggled and we started walking to where we were going to meet the others. when we got there they were waiting for us. I wave hi and they all waved back with smiles.

"heya guys!" I said excitedly "hiya Ink!" blueberry and dream both exclaimed "Hey ink!" greeted Darkstalker and Moonwatcher. "are we ready to go exploring?!!" I said. "YA!!" they all said act sept for Bluemoon who just said "ya! sure, why not" me Blueberry and Dream jumped up and down excitedly. "come on lets go!!" I shouted and we all ran off into the forest.

After while we split up and were going to meet in a clearing in 5 minutes. I sighed and walked to the edge of the forest and to the shore of the beach. I saw a ship out in the distance, I had always dreamed of having my own crew and sailing the 7 sea's. I sighed once more and continued to walk along the shore. after about a minute or two a saw something in the distance. it looked like...like a sail post....of a Pirate ship! I swiftly and cautiously ran towards in when I could finally see it clearly it looked like an old abandoned Pirate ship!

of a Pirate ship! I swiftly and cautiously ran towards in when I could finally see it clearly it looked like an old abandoned Pirate ship!

((pretend the mountains are le ocean))

I looked around it, to all sides in front and behind me. no one was here. I was over joyed! "GUYS ANYONE COME HERE I FOUND SOMETHING!!" I yelled into the forest. I heard rustling and faint voices of Berry and dream, suddenly everyone came bursting outta the forest.

"WHAT?!?!" they all shouted and I pointed to the ship. there faces dropped and they started to run towards it yelling " OMGOMGOMG" I rolled my eyes and giggled a bit. I climbed on and started to explore the deck. After I explored the lower part of the top deck I started to walk up the steps to the helm was. I glided me hand along the old wood and along the helm. I took hold of it and looked off into the distance. everyone gathered below me but I didn't notice, I was to caught up in the view. I looked down to see them all standing there.

"ink we have a slight problem..." dream said. I looked at him with worry "Who will be captain?" he asked I was lost for words. then I had a thought.

"why don't we have a vote!" I said everyone on nodded. "ok but first who even wants to be captain. no one but me and Bluemoon put our hands up. she glared at me and started going on about how she'd keep us safe from "pirates" I rolled my eyes and everyone voted for me. I sighed in relief and went down to my friends and recently new crew. I said if we're going out we'd need supplies. they all nodded and we'd said we'd meet back here in 2 or 3 hours.

0==[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
*time skip because the author is tired
0==[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

we were all set and ready to go. I was gonna really miss this place...I sighed and took the helm.

"GET THE SAILS!!" I ordered and everyone went to work once they were down the wind took hold of them and we started to move. We all shouted and cheered as we sailed towards open sea.

On Our New Adventure!

A/N

Heya guys hope you all like le new book also thanks for 3k on unbreakable bond it really touched me. peace my DragonRiders!

~DragonRider2524